Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bolts,and its a blow out!
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggy48 View Post
    Bolts will have their hands full with the jets who, according to Rex, have already planned their super bowl parade
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I say beer. That is all.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggy48 View Post
    im sure the chargers wouldnt lose that bad
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    its hard to argue against the colts right now, last two games be damned
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I say beer. That is all.
    I can agree to that. And what was that Saints/Cards score supposed to be again?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Cowboys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I can agree to that. And what was that Saints/Cards score supposed to be again?
    Meh....

Quote Originally Posted by mitulrmehta View Post
    You are right .. Cardinals v. Chargers (17 - 38) ... ... go bolt

PS: why are we having this discussion on this forum?
    Cardinals just got bird hunted...
  10.    #30  
    OWW. Ravens are out. Yet the way that Indy played, the Jets or SD might take them.
    As far as the Cards. Dang! you guys got stomped. I thought the score was going to be Cards 14 Saints 84. I guess the Saints are back. I do not think Minn. has much of a chance to take NO. Dallas could put up a good game but if NO keeps the lines together like last night, NO is going to go all the way and will win the S.B. ring.

063 xobx- They are marching.
    It's ok. Arizona fans are actually pretty used to watching the team fall apart. We've been doing it for... oh... thirty years. (I mean, not literally. I'm not 30 years old. But you get the point.)

And Dallas has already proven they have NO's number... I know you're going to say the December-regular-season Saints are a totally different team from playoff-Saints, but the difference is more in the D's they've faced. And Minn has a pretty dominating D as well. As long as Favre doesn't continue his fading-down-the-stretch, I see either team as a realistic possibility to edge out over the Saints.

or maybe that is just wishful thinking
    Did somebody from NOLA steal your girlfriend once?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Woohoo!!! Vikes cream the Cowgirls!!!!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Did somebody from NOLA steal your girlfriend once?
    um... scuse me?
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    um... scuse me?
    Just trying to figure out the negative attitude towards the Saints.
    lol, I don't need to justify rooting for either dallas or minn above the saints... as far as negativity, that was nothing. man, don't even get me started on the steelers or the pats.
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    lol, I don't need to justify rooting for either dallas or minn above the saints... as far as negativity, that was nothing. man, don't even get me started on the steelers or the pats.
    Nah...you don't need to justify rooting for them. Just don't expect not to get some needling if the Saints take it all the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post
    here is one for you guys

Jets 17
    Vikings 10
    Jets shouldn't even be there...Jets are only playing in the Postseason due to the fact that it was gift wrapped and placed on a silver platter...Do I believe in the Jets defense?...yes...but I am looking forward to Manning disecting them with lasers....and then the "sanchise" throwing interceptions as he tries to recover. Living down here in the Palm Beaches I hear it from the Jets fans of which either live in Del Boca Vista (seinfeld) or in fantasy land...
    Nah...you don't need to justify rooting for them. Just don't expect not to get some needling if the Saints take it all the way.
    shudder. dont even want to imagine a saints/colts super bowl. a saints/jets super bowl would be pretty darn hilarious though!

also, its been pretty easy to root for minn ever since they drafted AD, who was basically my hero when he played college ball for OU. although I kinda liked it better when their passing game sucked, b/c he got more carries and had to play at a higher level.
  20.    #40  
    Go Vikings! I can not believe what I saw yesterday. I thought it would be more like the Jets game with a tight score but holy ****. So the Dallas cowboys are now out. Next weekends match ups may be the best of the whole playoff season. We now have Minn -vs- N.O. which may be really close or a total blow out if N.O. is 100%. IMO is both teams are 100% Farve will have a good game but the saints will control it.
    Then we have the Jets -vs- Colts. This is the same team (as has been stated) that Indy gave a gift to. I would love to see the Jets win this match up, as many of you know I have been a Bills fan for almost 40 years. Remember the Bills theme contest. And before you say anything yes I have heard it all about the Bills, but was with them on the highs and have never left them on this LOOOOOOOOOOOOG low.

As for the Saints. Again I know the lows. I was in Jr High in N.O. during the 70's and damn, I wish they had won more than 2 or 3 games in a season back then. They are my favorite team on the other side. And they will always hold a spot in my football heart. N.O fans are different. They party when it's bad and party when it's good. They ALWAYS support the team and even built them the biggest house in the worst years. Oh yea there was a party for that...lol.

Back to the Jets. They are in the Bills/Pats/Phins/Jets division and it would give me much pleasure to see this gift from the Colts came back and haunt them. As you remember the colts were in our division back when.
    God this next weekend is going to be GREAT.
    Oh and TOBY - nice avatar.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast