1.    #1  
    I know there are a few birders out there who have an opinion on bins and surely there's hunters others out there with an interest in high end optics.

I currently use a pair of Pentax WPII 10x42 and am looking to upgrade. My first choice is Zeiss Victory T* FL 10x42, my second choice is Swarovski EL 10x42 and my 3rd choice is Leica Ultravid HD 8x42. All of these I can get for around $1500-$1600.

I'm wear glasses so eye relief is important. I've read a lot of reviews about how good the Zeiss are in low light conditions and that's important to me as well.

Also, if you've got some suggestions for a low-end scope I'd appreciate it. My partner has a nice Kowa scope that she shares with me, but I'd like to have one for myself.
    Good binoculars
  3.    #3  
    I ended up ordering the Zeiss Victory. Should be here Tuesday
    I'm Waiting photos and opinion,
  5.    #5  
    I'll let you know on the opinion next weekend

I ended up getting the green pair since they were cheaper, though I probably would have preferred the black. Zeiss | 10X42 VICTORY FL T* WITH LOTUTEC COATING BINOCULARS - GREEN *FREE SHIPPING* | 524552 | Tri-State Camera, Video, and Computer
  6.    #6  
    The optics are superb and I love them! They are a little front heavy IMO, but it's not too much of a problem.