1.    #1  
    Just wondering if anyone knows of some good MAC Sites with established Forums and good information?

In addition, I am looking for some cool OS X downloads and ways to tweak the OS to get the most out of it.

Thanks for the tips guys.

HOLY COW!!!! 700 POSTS...
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    MacLegion.org is still fairly new but looking for members. For devloped ones, macnn, macslash, and rumors on spymac. But please check out MacLegion.
    Sorry, IE screwed up.
    MacFixit. I go there every weekday, though I'm not using the boards.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by recordond
    MacLegion.org is still fairly new but looking for members. For devloped ones, macnn, macslash, and rumors on spymac. But please check out MacLegion.
    Yeah, I already check out your site. I think it will be great, it is just going to take some time to get a user base.

Thanks for the other sites, I will check them out.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Apple's own discussion boards have lots of good info as well.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Originally posted by dampeoples
    Apple's own discussion boards have lots of good info as well.
    They've been down all week, however.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    I havn't even tried, I've been into gaming...