Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Figured since this was off topic and pretty much the only board I frequent now... I could get this off my chest =)

Good game Texas, hope McCoy isnt hurt to bad for the pro's... still didnt see where he got hurt really, but was on my second bucket of beer by then. Started to freak out when it was a 3 point game but saw my boys through to the end!

ROLL TIDE! Got 13?
    Great game.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Go Bama
    Handspring Visor Deluxe, Platinum; Visor Phone, Palm Zire 72; Treo 270, 700p; Centro x2; Pixi, Pre

Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    While Colt McCoy nursed his boo boo on the sideline Greg McElroy lead 'Bama to a National Championship - with cracked ribs.

The SEC dominates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooknn View Post
    While Colt McCoy nursed his boo boo on the sideline Greg McElroy lead 'Bama to a National Championship - with cracked ribs.
    Couldn't believe that either when I read about it. Texass fans must be going absolutely insane right now. "Pinched nerve"? Puh-leez. What a freaking wimp!!!!
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    You gotta give it up for that freshman 2nd string QB, though. He took some huge shots and kept getting up. I was actually pulling for him at one point late. I yelled out "Hit Wes Welker in the end zone!!!" and he did just that to his receiver Shipley. I couldn't remember his name :P
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooknn View Post
    You gotta give it up for that freshman 2nd string QB, though. He took some huge shots and kept getting up. I was actually pulling for him at one point late. I yelled out "Hit Wes Welker in the end zone!!!" and he did just that to his receiver Shipley. I couldn't remember his name :P
    I was impressed with him completely. I think Texas will be either back there next year or the year after with the way that kid played. I couldnt imagine the amount of pressure he was under and to watch him connect like he did in the second half had me worried.
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenPreed View Post
    I was impressed with him completely. I think Texas will be either back there next year or the year after with the way that kid played. I couldnt imagine the amount of pressure he was under and to watch him connect like he did in the second half had me worried.
    No way, the only times this decade Texas has gotten that far is when we have fallen apart (2005 and 2009 we lost starters and ended up with 5 losses). OU is gonna come back really strong next year and Texas doesn't stand a chance of winning the Big XII south let alone getting to the national championship!