1.    #1  
    so is I am in a topic and I try to use the Quick Reply box at the bottom I get this message

"Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window."

I go back and reload the page and still the same thing happens, but if I use the normal reply button it works fine
  2.    #2  
    still having this problem - anyone know whats up
  3.    #3  
    again still having this problem whats up with this
    works fine for me. Just used it here.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    this was posted by clicking the 'Post Quick Reply' button.

Works for me too.
    Just call me Berd.
  6.    #6  
    ***! I still have this problem almost every time I try to respond to a message

F-ing fix it already!

FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK! it did it again when I tried to submit this message and I had to do it again
    Quote Originally Posted by leftkidney View Post
    ***! I still have this problem almost every time I try to respond to a message

F-ing fix it already!

FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK! it did it again when I tried to submit this message and I had to do it again
    lol @ the rage

Sorry, but when I read your post I got an image in my head of some guy screaming and smashing his computer trying to reply to a post... Kinda reminded me of that angry German kid on Youtube trying to play Unreal Tournament...
  8.    #8  
    ha ha ha, I remember that video - I think it was faked or something, I remember hearing something like this on attack of the show or something like that

but really this happens most of the time, I tye stuff in and then press the "Post Quick Reply" button I get that message about 75% of the time - I will go back and copy what I typed then reload the page and paste it in and try again with the same results unless I use the post reply and type in that box the quick reply dont work

it worked this time but next time it probably wont and I cant understand why this happens
    Is it really that big of a deal?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  10.    #10  
    UPDATE: it happened when I tried to post this message so now I am doing it in the normal reply section W-T-F! is happening here, do I have to make a video to prove it is happening even though I reload the page?

yea its a problem for me, whats the point of having that quick reply if most of the time I try it it just gives me this error

I reload the page and the same thing happens again and again unless I use the normal reply button and do it that way

its like having a email fail sending and bounce back to you for no reason and you have to try it again - it is annoying as hell I dont know how no one else has had this problem but I have it almost every time I reply

I also get this message

"Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please reload the window."

so I reload the window and the same thing happens again unless I use the normal reply one
    It sounds like a cookie issue or security issue with your browser. Can you try it from another computer. I would add precentral.net to the list of safe websites in your browser.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by decaren View Post
    It sounds like a cookie issue or security issue with your browser. Can you try it from another computer. I would add precentral.net to the list of safe websites in your browser.
    +1
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
  13.    #13  
    well I dont allow 3rd party cookies, there is no reason for these other then tracking purposes so they are blocked always

I also edited my hosts file to block advertising sites so maybe thats the problem - as well as I use No-Script for Firefox to block scripting unless I allow it because of obvious security problems with allowing a web site to execute code on my computer without my consent or knowledge of what is being installed or run, so I block all scripting unless I need it - this site is allowed in full so thats not the problem either

but whatever the case there is no reason why this should happen only using this site

this is the only forum that I have problems with so it is obviously caused by the setup of this sites forums system that is not normal or the same as all other forums
  14.    #14  
    still only happens with this site - never any other forums that I use and that is about 6 different sites
  15.    #15  
    just happened when I tried to post this message - W-T-F

still it only happens here on this site so it is something that is done differently from all other forums that I use on a regular basis

it has become a problem so much so that I installed a virtual machine to test this out and it happens on the virtual machine also which is a fresh install of Windows xp pro
  16.    #16  
    it has happened again - W-T-F is the matter with these forums that I only have this problem using this site

it might be something on my end but that dont matter since this is the only site that dont work properly it is also something that is being done incorrectly or whatever because I have this problem all the time - I follow the directions and reload the page and try again but nothing works, I still have to do it using the actual reply button because someone has programed something wrong causing this to happen at random when I try to respond to topics

this happens only on this site, never others ever! - it dont happen all the time but when it does it is annoying as hell because sometimes I loose what I typed before I pressed the button - so I Ctrl+C everything I type before I post it incase I hav e to paste it in again

f-ing stupid forums system - it is happening right NOW! so if maybe some mod could check the server logs at this exact time and see what is happening, maybe that will help to figure this out

when it happens it happens over the whole site, I have like 7 tabs open now that are all topics from this site and all of them have this problem with replying at the same time, but when it works it works for all of them but when it dont work it dont work for all of the pages so it must be something that can be seen in the server logs as a failed post or something like that
    Last edited by leftkidney; 03/06/2010 at 06:21 PM.
  17.    #17  
    well still happening and I got to say that this is bull $hit, I never have this problem with any other forum site on any other computer, but with this one (using 3 different computers I have this problem) its always a problem for me to reply to posts because some one did something wrong or different from the norm to cause this - I have no idea why other people dont have this problem but thats not really the point, since it only happens here it is not normal

like now I go to post this and I get this message "Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please reload the window."

I do that and still it wont work unless I press the normal reply button

sometimes it works but most times it wont, like now - maybe someons could check the srever logs for this time and see if there is some kinda error message or something
  18.    #18  
    happened again this time I am on a new computer that I just bought today - a new macbook pro and I have the same problem

f-ing stupid