1.    #1  
    I for one wanted to thank everyone at PreCentral for making this site the best Pre website on the internet.

Your work and dedication has helped me and I'm sure many others to make this new device fun to use. Your in depth coverage, tips, and how to's have helped me on all kinds of levels!

So thank you all for everything you do, and a very happy, healthy New Year!!
    seconded.. good job folks
    I echo your sentiments. Happy new year
    piggyback the compliment. you developers are unseen rock stars. wish i could be down. but, until i learn and become a developer, i'll be a groupie in the crowd. lol
    Happy New Year To All @ Precentral.Net You Are The Best..
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    I will have to echo these comments, so helpful.
    +1
    I'd like to Piggy back on the thank you and
    I want to give a special shout out to the developers. Here's a paste from one of my earlier posts:

Okay, this is too much. I know I've been good this year, but Santa has been awesome!!! Who knew that Santa's helpers reside at PreCentral.Palm It must be pretty cold at the north pole, but I guess technology and coming up with great ideas keeps the homebrew-developer community warm.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    thanks!
    Hear, hear. This website is a great source of applications, support, and discussion. Happy New Year everyone, and let's make 2010 even better!
    Agreed! Thank you so much - I rely on this site so much!
    This is a great site! I agree. Great site, with a great community, even Palm recognizes them too! Was glad to see the Precentral App gallery up there. Way to go Precentral!
    yup, thanks to all! even bought form the store
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    this site really helped my figure out the in's and out's of my pre! thanks
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    without the developers, I probably would have bailed on this phone long ago. Great work everybody
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    I love you!! I want to make love to all those on PreCentral!
    Shouldn't this quote be over in that "gay marriage" topic?
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Shouldn't this quote be over in that "gay marriage" topic?
    Funny! (I just took a first look at that thread tonight. I don't want to go back there!)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!