Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I would just like to thank everybody that made this possible: The Mods (Berd, Craig, Petey and Ronbo), shadavis08, blaize, bpdamas (catchin' up to ya), mikah912, sivan and of course, hparsons (who will run up your post count at any time, lol).
    Anybody else i forgot to mention-- you know who you are.
    I couldn't have done it without you guys (and Janie)

To keep this "Pre specific", so this thread stays here awhile:
    Umm uhh... The Pre is really an interesting phone. Yes. Uhh.. I enjoy using it on an everyday basis, just for the great web browser alone, if not the multitasking.

What are YOUR thoughts on the Pre?

BTW- App catalog is at 991
    Why yes, I love my Pre also. I did have a Luna restart in the truck a while ago... not sure why that happened...

So that's what, [193] for me now? :P
    Congratulations! & Happy New Year Everybody!!!

Just hit my 100 mark...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Why yes, I love my Pre also. I did have a Luna restart in the truck a while ago... not sure why that happened...

So that's what, [193] for me now? :P
    Uhh yes.. Luna restart. Truck. Still love your Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post

To keep this "Pre specific", so this thread stays here awhile:
    Umm uhh... The Pre is really an interesting phone. Yes. Uhh.. I enjoy using it on an everyday basis, just for the great web browser alone, if not the multitasking.

What are YOUR thoughts on the Pre?

Haha! How much did you hate typing that last part dbd? When I first started following these forums I was kind of jaded at how much you disliked the pre. While I may not share your opinion I have noticed that you really do spend your time here to make the WebOS experience better for yourself and, even more so, for the rest of the community. Keep it up!

Congrats on # 1000 and Happy new years to you and to everyone else here! I love following these forums through all the highs and lows.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by swissarmy View Post
    Congratulations! & Happy New Year Everybody!!!

Just hit my 100 mark...
    Ahh, young grasshopper.. Patience, patience...

Pre
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmakar169 View Post
    Haha! How much did you hate typing that last part dbd? When I first started following these forums I was kind of jaded at how much you disliked the pre. While I may not share your opinion I have noticed that you really do spend your time here to make the WebOS experience better for yourself and, even more so, for the rest of the community. Keep it up!

Congrats on # 1000 and Happy new years to you and to everyone else here! I love following these forums through all the highs and lows.

Why, THANK YOU, JMakar.
    I apPREciate your kind words.
    Happy New Year to you too, and thanx.

P.S. And yes, typing that last part truly felt weird, lol.

I know, I know...even though I'm only at 61 I have spent at least 1,000 hours watching all the fun stuff here.
  9.    #9  
    I know, I know...even though I'm only at 61 I have spent at least 1,000 hours watching all the fun stuff here.
    I know what you mean. Even though i didn't join till august, i was watching since june.
    more of a lurker myself, but i feel the need to post now. not real sure, but i think my post count should have just hit 90 with this post.

oh yeah, how bought that pre ehh? good stuff eay?

Happy new year and what not, may tomorrows hangover find you in a dry bed, and a toilet without the remnants of the night's meal. Its one of lifes mysteries how vomit always finds itself all over the toilet, and on the hand towels. lol.
    [B]

You did win the race, but the catalog just hit the 1000 mark as well. I better go see if any of the new ones are worth the download. Lol, always the way I thought I would be spending my new years eve.
    You did win the race, but the catalog just hit the 1000 mark as well. I better go see if any of the new ones are worth the download. Lol, always the way I thought I would be spending my new years eve.
    Wow...chicken hunt is out...It is Rabbit hunt but with CHICKENS!!!! yawn, lol. Guess you gotta do what you can do get to 1,000 by January 1st.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    more of a lurker myself, but i feel the need to post now. not real sure, but i think my post count should have just hit 90 with this post.

oh yeah, how bought that pre ehh? good stuff eay?

Happy new year and what not, may tomorrows hangover find you in a dry bed, and a toilet without the remnants of the night's meal. Its one of lifes mysteries how vomit always finds itself all over the toilet, and on the hand towels. lol.

Thank you, thank you.

Pre
  14.    #14  
    @jmakar169:

LoL -- It took all my resistance not to make this thread until a coupla hours after midnight, just so i wouldn't seem like i don't have a life!!

Pre
    @jmakar169:

LoL -- It took all my resistance not to make this thread until a coupla hours after midnight, just so i wouldn't seem like i don't have a life!!

Pre
    I know what you mean. I did the going out thing, celebrated at midnight...Now here I am. 3AM and I am back to dorking around with my pre.
  16.    #16  
    Hi Danny. I actually posted my congrats in your other current thread, but...congats again!!! I figure to hit 1000 just in time for a June release of a new handset, lol.

Yeah...happy with Pre and Palm, iike 1.3.5 alot, looking forward to CES...

Happy New Year!

P.S. I don't mind being part of "you guys" since I've always been a "just one of the guys" kind of girl. Heh.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Hi Danny. I actually posted my congrats in your other current thread, but...congats again!!! I figure to hit 1000 just in time for a June release of a new handset, lol.

Yeah...happy with Pre and Palm, iike 1.3.5 alot, looking forward to CES...

Happy New Year!

P.S. I don't mind being part of "you guys" since I've always been a "just one of the guys" kind of girl. Heh.
    Thanx Blaize, and yes, i saw it.
  19.    #19  
    Now all i need is 3000 by Aug 16th, my one year anniversary here.
    If i haven't proven that i have no life by now (obviously, i'm married), then having 3000 by then will surely be the proof that all of you need, lol.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 07/18/2010 at 09:18 PM.
    looks like they moved it. I don't want to start a thread and don't have time to search for this...

I just saw another Pre Plus in the airport, and I practically tackled thee guy. He had it a few months and said he liked it but was still learning... Never heard of PreCentral. I showed him about 10 patches and wouldn't let him walk away until he promised to visit precentral, get preware, etc.

I'm sure he thinks I'm crazy...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast