1.    #1  
    This community has been pretty active this year. As with almost all other internet forums, the same questions keep getting asked over and over again. It seems that most people refuse to use the 'Search' function for some reason, even though dozens of threads already exist on the same exact topic that the poster wants to ask about. Also, it seems no one reads the sticky's before posting. I've been active here since I got my Pre in June and have seen quite a bit of useless posts (not really useless, just posts about things that have been asked before and solved a few dozen times lol).

So, what thread topics do you find the most annoying? You know, the posts that don't need to exist because the topic has already been covered many times before and the answer could be found easily with a simple search... Is it the "How do I enable Dev mode?" posts? How about "How do I put homebrew apps on my Pre?"? "When is the next update coming out?"? "Can't install new apps!!! Not enough memory??? HELP"? There are tons more...

Let me know what other thread topics you don't like seeing anymore. I'm just curious...
    How about "You don't know me, but my first post on the forum will be to explain why I'm not getting (or returning) the Pre".
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Most definitely it's all those dumb*** goodbye threads, like anybody really cares!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    How about "You don't know me, but my first post on the forum will be to explain why I'm not getting (or returning) the Pre".
    "Dear internet people, I really hate the Pre.I'm getting an iphone now just to rub it in your faces"
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    This one?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    This one?
    It's all a matter of opinion.. I was just curious what other people thought
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    This one?
    OK, that one made me laugh.

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    +1 lol
    Palm prē-ist.
    any thread with the "+1" crap going on within it. That's as annoying as the "owned" or "pwned", "gamechanger", and the " not so much" nonsense.

People take internet verbiage/ phrases and overuse them again and again and again to the point where its absolutely nauseating.

"+1", "+2". makes me want to type " +45.000,000 / 10 - the square root of pi.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    any thread with the "+1" crap going on within it. That's as annoying as the "owned" or "pwned", "gamechanger", and the " not so much" nonsense.

People take internet verbiage/ phrases and overuse them again and again and again to the point where its absolutely nauseating.

+1

(C'mon, someone had to do it.)

Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post

me
    +i^2

you
    NEEEERRRRRDDDD! (quit hitting yourself)

also don't like the threads that have lots of caps and anger in the title, 90% of the time they aren't enjoyable to me.
    There are four lights.
    [QUOTE=treobk214;2109457]any thread with the "+1" crap going on within it. That's as annoying as the "owned" or "pwned", "gamechanger", and the " not so much" nonsense.

Or Anything With The "Fail" this is a little goofy.
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    As a person who uses the "new posts" feature, I find all the political topic threads to be really annoying. I come here to read/post about phones, you know, because this is a phone forum, not iwatchtoomuchcablenews.com.