1.    #1  
    Does anyone know a good website where I can find cheap international air fares? I'm flexible about when I travel but I'm not willing to buy a ticket without knowing the day or time of arrival/ departure. I'm also not willing to pay to join one of these sites. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Mike
    I'd rather be upside down in my kayak than rightside up at my desk.
    You could try Expedia.com and CheapTickets.com
    Travelocity, Orbitz, priceline, there are a lot of them...

Also, if going to Europe, check out Iceland air. They often have great deals.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Good luck.

The last time I went to Germany a local travel agent was able to get me tickets over $100 cheaper than any of the online sites, and that was for the same flights!

I've heard Iceland Air will offer free accomodations if you plan a layover in Iceland of two or more days. Don't know if that's true or not, but I've often wanted to check into it.
    It's gotta be weather balloons. It's always weather balloons. Big, fiery, exploding weather balloons.
    -- ComaVN (from Slashdot)
    when i lived in Baltimore, Iceland air used to advertise 3 nights/4 days accomodation and airfare for $299/person return to Iceland!!

i never did get to try it out before i moved. A former workmate was stationed there in the Navy and he said the hot springs are amazing!
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?