1.    #1  
    Any you guys get the new Air Jordan Spacejam that came out today?! They are freakin NICE!!!!!
    Nah didn't get them. I figure they will come out again in a few years. And my money tight.

I've seem to grow out of the jordan phase. i wear creative recs, chucks, Tims, and the occasional White AF1s.

Did you get them?
  3.    #3  
    Yeah cause I never cop'd them when they originally came out in 2000.

Hands down one of the best Jordan shoes!
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Nah didn't get them. I figure they will come out again in a few years. And my money tight.

I've seem to grow out of the jordan phase. i wear creative recs, chucks, Tims, and the occasional White AF1s.

Did you get them?
    this guy said AF1 lol certain jordans will never be equaled by any AF1 but, your gonna have a long wait...got my pair today had to wait on line for a couple hours but hey.
    Quote Originally Posted by hangman0000 View Post
    this guy said AF1 lol certain jordans will never be equaled by any AF1 but, your gonna have a long wait...got my pair today had to wait on line for a couple hours but hey.
    What about forces? I didn't say jordans were going out of style. I just said I'm tired of them.
    I would advise buying Nike stock as opposed to overly priced clothing. Then you're getting paid by Nike as opposed to the other way around. Although at this time the stock seems a bit high.
    Quote Originally Posted by keebler0617 View Post
    Any you guys get the new Air Jordan Spacejam that came out today?! They are freakin NICE!!!!!
    Yep theyre my xmas gift to myself