1.    #1  
    First, Google Voice is cool. But the voice recognition isn't perfect. Below are some of the funnier I received...

"Hi, I have a I'm trying to call, give me a call to my my. It worked together. I was super bowl of transportation that you know."

"I'm concert."

Anyone else?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

This one came in from my 73 yr old Dad:

They're a whole bunch of boxes which will come in, mostly from you and Eileen, which I piled up in the living room has one big boxes there, which is mine with mother****ers from you guys, which I still have no I don't think about it.
    Now, I will freely admit my Dad likes to use some salty language but pretty sure that was not what he said...

- Chris

PS: Why is Mother****ers (spelled correctly!) even in the GV vocabulary? Maybe it's used so frequently in VM they can't leave it out?
    Last edited by ckgoodwin; 12/17/2009 at 06:13 PM. Reason: small correction
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    These always crack me up. I just deleted all of my transcriptions though