1.    #1  
    I've never won anything except a few bucks at nickle-ante poker (hehe). But yesterday was a first for me. I went to a M$ Visual Studio.NET launch event yesterday and I won an XBox. So getting that, visual studio.net, and xp all for free definetly was worth the 3 hour drive up to UCLA and 2 hours back.

Now if I only had a game....
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    Purchase Gotham Racing. Or why not take advantage of your new found power and win a copy? It is my favorite game for the Xbox thus far. Halo is a close second. Just my two cents, err.... game picks.
    "Take me where my future's lyin', St. Elmo's Fire." - John Parr
  3.    #3  
    Sweet.. I look into gotham racing.. I've already decided on Halo (of course) Worst part of all this is that I have a bajillion (okay okay, maybe a thousand) things to do over the next week so i won't be able to enjoy it. Plus finals start for me in 2 weeks. Boo.

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    Originally posted by ashmed
    so i won't be able to enjoy it
    Send it over here... I'm sure my kids can can find a way to enjoy it!

What?!?!? You don't want to that? I'm crushed (as are the kids)...

In any event, congratulations and I'm sure once you find the time, you'll enjoy it immensely.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  5.    #5  
    I'm sure my kids can can find a way to enjoy it!
    I think I'll find a way. Spring break is coming up anyways.