So today my phone started by freezing up. While I'm in the middle of doing something. If I minimize a card I can't swipe it or any others away.... or even move them. If I hit the power button (once and don't hold it) it may or may not maximize the card. If it does the screen is frozen. If I press and hold the power button for the airplane mode/power down menu it will bring it up but it will not make a selection... it's as if my screen isn't sensing my touch. If I press the orange button and the round light button it seems to reset something and make the phone unfreeze temporarily. My fiance suggested I try that..... must be a trick he found on this website somewhere. I don't know what this does to the device. If I press the power button as if to shut off the screen it flashes black and then immediately pops back on.... what the heck is going on with this thing??????????? Had the phone since September-ish and this is the first issue I've had. My fiance's pre blew a speaker and Sprint replaced it for free. Suggestions? Thoughts?? HElllllpppppp. My phone isn't usable at this point for more than a few minutes.

FRRRRRRRRRUUUSTRATED !