1.    #1  
    10 Adobe AIR Apps That Simplify Our Lives

Mashable - Blog - 10 Adobe AIR Apps That Simplify Our Lives
    ... Really? That's the best that AIR has to offer? Including those ten, I haven't seen a single compelling reason to get me to even consider putting that AIR crap on my PC.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    ... Really? That's the best that AIR has to offer? Including those ten, I haven't seen a single compelling reason to get me to even consider putting that AIR crap on my PC.
    Not all, I use seesmic for a panomaric view of twitters sites: palm pre, palm pixi, precentral, everythingpre, palmnewapps,palm etc . All at the same time. In one solo big screen, something that I canīt do with my smartphone.

But, it will good to now , if sometime you had any trouble, bugs, virus with these AIR solutions for PC ??? It is my first AIR app experience SEESMIC.Thanks.
    I use Tweetdeck on Ubuntu 9.04 with Air. Although I didn't know Pandora had an app. Nothing else seems interesting. With Pandora on the Roku, Pre, Pixi, other Pre, and browser, I'm not sure I need the desktop.

The music doesn't stop on my USB cable charged Pre when running Pandora over WiFi at home, even when I need to reboot into Windows 7 or XP or OS/X or back into Ubuntu.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    I use Tweetdeck on Ubuntu 9.04 with Air. Although I didn't know Pandora had an app. Nothing else seems interesting. With Pandora on the Roku, Pre, Pixi, other Pre, and browser, I'm not sure I need the desktop.

The music doesn't stop on my USB cable charged Pre when running Pandora over WiFi at home, even when I need to reboot into Windows 7 or XP or OS/X or back into Ubuntu.
    Thats great news, I will try Tweetdeck and Pandora for desktop ,as well. thanks.