Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just kidding. You've all become like family (the old f@rts, the wide-eyed bushy-tailed go getters, the whiners and the happy happy drunks too).
    I couldn't let 2morrow come w/o saying anything to you all- so have a good one.
    Sure....might have been better posted here
    http://forums.precentral.net/off-topic/
  3.    #3  
    [QUOTE=ryleyinstl;2063201]Sure....might have been better posted here
    [url]

I thought of that, but THIS is where everybody is. I'm sure you could understand my good intentions.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I'm sure you could understand my good intentions.
    No, not really. Perhaps I'm just grumpy but the whole point of the forum structure is to categorize discussion in such a way as to make it easier to find the answers your looking for. Plugging the Palm Pre subforum full of Thanksgiving chatter defeats that purpose.....IMO (and apparently that of the Tazmorator).
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 11/25/2009 at 03:03 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    No, not really. Perhaps I'm just grumpy but the whole point of the forum structure is to categorize discussion in such a way as to make it easier to find the answers your looking for. Plugging the Palm Pre subforum full of Thanksgiving chatter defeats that purpose.....IMO.
    Like you said: Your opinion.
    Nice Thoughts and Good Intentions.

Wrong Forum.

<<moved>>
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Since I hardly ever go to the main Pre forum anymore, I'm glad this was moved here.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I couldn't let 2morrow come w/o saying anything to you all- so have a good one.

Like you wont be on PreCentral tomorrow lol
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by NxTech3 View Post
    Like you wont be on PreCentral tomorrow lol
    You're right. I can't stop myself.
    Awesome gesture DBD! You are right too...Pretty much no one is seeing it in this section. I know you are not the typical happy pre owner, lol. Very nice to see this post and totally agree that it is easy get a family feeling with the posters in the forums. I do not post much myself but follow the forums semi-religiously. Great core community here. Wishing you all nothing but the best Thanksgiving as well. Too bad the niceties have to be banished to the seldom read section!
    happy thanksgiving
    What's this thanksgiving thing anyway?

-- Rod (just kidding, we don't celebrate it down under, but happy turkey everyone)
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    What's this thanksgiving thing anyway?

-- Rod (just kidding, we don't celebrate it down under, but happy turkey everyone)
    And yet, Aussies apparently have quite a bit to be thankful for.

Happy Honorary (honourary?) Thanksgiving anyway!
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Like you said "Most Of You".
    hehehe back at ya! dbd
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmakar169 View Post
    Awesome gesture DBD! You are right too...Pretty much no one is seeing it in this section. I know you are not the typical happy pre owner, lol. Very nice to see this post and totally agree that it is easy get a family feeling with the posters in the forums. I do not post much myself but follow the forums semi-religiously. Great core community here. Wishing you all nothing but the best Thanksgiving as well. Too bad the niceties have to be banished to the seldom read section!
    Thanx, JMakar. Yep- i tried to be nice, and it got banished to the PreCentral outhouse, lol. I guess i can understand if i force myself to. I just wanted all the regulars to see it, but oh well.
    It's 11:20pm over here in ATL, so all i could say now is that i hope it was a good day for everyone. Take care.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hehehe back at ya! dbd
    happy turkey day everyone!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Thanks
    -
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast