Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficeLinebacker View Post
    I'm not apathetic. I just choose my battles differently than some people.
    touche, but I think you might find HR 1207 worth a phone call to your rep
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficeLinebacker View Post
    I'm not apathetic. I just choose my battles differently than some people.
    So, you'll not complain while they continue to sell our children into slavery?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Not sure exactly what you mean...

Who owns the Fed?

N.M. Rothschild , London - Bank of England

They are the true owners who set up the Fed. A Jewish banking family. They owned the central banks of most of europe as well.

"Chart 1 reveals the linear connection between the Rothschilds and the Bank of England, and the London banking houses which ultimately control the Federal Reserve Banks through their stockholdings of bank stock and their subsidiary firms in New York. The two principal Rothschild representatives in New York, J. P. Morgan Co., and Kuhn,Loeb & Co. were the firms which set up the Jekyll Island Conference at which the Federal Reserve Act was drafted, who directed the subsequent successful campaign to have the plan enacted into law by Congress, and who purchased the controlling amounts of stock in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in 1914. These firms had their principal officers appointed to the Federal Reserve Board of Governors and the Federal Advisory Council in 1914. In 1914 a few families (blood or business related) owning controlling stock in existing banks (such as in New York City) caused those banks to purchase controlling shares in the Federal Reserve regional banks. Examination of the charts and text in the House Banking Committee Staff Report of August, 1976 and the current stockholders list of the 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks show this same family control. "

Almost all of the families (who all inter-married) who set up the Fed were Jewish. This isn't a conspiracy, it's a historical fact.

Hence why USA is one of the only few countries on Earth who openly support terrorist-Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine (as defined by international law)
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    as I heard somewhere once, " the federal reserve is as federal as federal express"
    Wake up, learn the real history of the Banksters. If you truly have patience watch all 22 parts.

BTW, this was made in 1996, well before all of our crashes/bailouts/redistribution of wealth.
    Last edited by notaphonegeek; 12/09/2009 at 09:43 PM.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    I wonder what we'll find once we get to audit these people. And why is a person from another country in control of US money? Did we ever gain our independence or is that as fake as the thanksgiving story.

a crook once said "give me the control of a countries money, and I care not what the government says. Or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by big****t View Post
    I wonder what we'll find once we get to audit these people. And why is a person from another country in control of US money? Did we ever gain our independence or is that as fake as the thanksgiving story.

a crook once said "give me the control of a countries money, and I care not what the government says. Or something like that.
    "Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
    Mayer Amschel Rothschild

The man behind the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve.

Google "Money As Debt" video if you want to find out why we are 50 trillion in debt.
    While the bankers have a lot to do with this nation's (and others') economic condition, we would do ourselves a great disservice if we excused the citizens who bought into the ponzi scheme -- especially we of the latter generations who fell absolutely in love with the idea of getting something for nothing (houses, cars, education, TVs...)
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12