1.    #1  
    Got a TV Wonder VE and it works like crap with XP. No video, unless I constantly change my resolution...Tried all fixes and nothing would work. It's getting returned for a WinTV ASAP...
    Originally posted by Techie2000
    Got a TV Wonder VE and it works like crap with XP. No video, unless I constantly change my resolution...Tried all fixes and nothing would work. It's getting returned for a WinTV ASAP...
    Awwww. Listen to the Windows user whine about a lack of compatible drivers...

Sorry, I wasn't able to refrain.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Originally posted by Techie2000

But...how can that be? XP is the greatest, most compatible operating system...ever! .

Originally posted by ****-richardson
    Sorry, I wasn't able to refrain.
    Neither was I, but you know that, if the roles were reversed, we would have heard about it without any remorse. Given that it's kinda hard for me to feel sorry about it.
    It's gotta be weather balloons. It's always weather balloons. Big, fiery, exploding weather balloons.
    -- ComaVN (from Slashdot)