Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1.    #1  
    I have no complaints today.
  2. #2  
    NEXT!!!
  3. #3  
    .... Christmas?
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  4. #4  
    Why does the 24 Hour Fitness near me close every night at 11:00?
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

    "I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenanator View Post
    Why does the 24 Hour Fitness near me close every night at 11:00?
    It's almost like you live in Utah too
  6. squeff's Avatar
    Posts
    581 Posts
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    #6  
    I'll pretend that this is a serious question, as hard as that is.

    Because, even you're open 365x24 ("We never close"), it's always possible that you will need to. Emergencies happen. You one graveyard employee needs to leave. You need to lock the door.

    Plus, sometimes, you need to lock the door to keep someone or something out.

    Also, that's the way the door comes. You want the lock removed? That'll cost extra because it's a, ahem, special order.
  7. #7  
    incase of emergency for one, and also if they sell the business or choose to close for holidays or rent it out to someone else or if anarchy breaks out or if... (see where im going with this here?)
    SCK Manager
  8. #8  
    Holidays - power outages
  9. #9  
    when the place is under construction and not yet staffed to run 24/7, the construction crew needs a way to secure the space between shifts.
  10. #10  
    Que the anteater...
  11. #11  
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    I'll pretend that this is a serious question, as hard as that is.

    Because, even you're open 365x24 ("We never close"), it's always possible that you will need to. Emergencies happen. You one graveyard employee needs to leave. You need to lock the door.

    Plus, sometimes, you need to lock the door to keep someone or something out.

    Also, that's the way the door comes. You want the lock removed? That'll cost extra because it's a, ahem, special order.
    That's a really good answer.
  13. Habious's Avatar
    Posts
    245 Posts
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    #13  
    I once worked solo night-shift at a 7-11...a couple of punks came in late one night and beat the crap out of me. Yeah, I locked the door.

    On a similar note...how come the local pron store near my house is called "MVC Late Night Video"...but closes at 11pm? Seriously, that's their idea of "late night"?
  14. #14  
    Why Do We Drive On The Parkway And Park In The Driveway?????
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Habious View Post
    ... On a similar note...how come the local pron store near my house is called "MVC Late Night Video"...but closes at 11pm? Seriously, that's their idea of "late night"?
    No, it's because you can only watch the videos late at night, once the kids are in bed.
  16. Habious's Avatar
    Posts
    245 Posts
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    No, it's because you can only watch the videos late at night, once the kids are in bed.

    Sumb!tch...that makes sense! Never thought of it that way!
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    I would love to have an anteater, best pic ever.
    Just sayin'
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Habious View Post
    I once worked solo night-shift at a 7-11...a couple of punks came in late one night and beat the crap out of me. Yeah, I locked the door.

    On a similar note...how come the local pron store near my house is called "MVC Late Night Video"...but closes at 11pm? Seriously, that's their idea of "late night"?
    It is late night. After midnight, it becomes early morning.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  19. #19  
    I got two words for you... ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!
  20. #20  
    It hurts when I pee.

    Now excuse me as I do some more blow off of this hooker's stomach.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions