1.    #1  
    Did anyone happen to watch The Prisoner on AMC for the past couple of nights? Aside from being a very awesome TV show, they had those annoying weird scary girl PRE commercials every time there was a commercial break!

How on this Earth in a Solar System contained in the Milky-est of Ways, Universe Township could Palm choose HER of all the people that are living in these SPACE dimensions?

Aside from my ******** choice of terminology, does anyone else have any comments on the TV show and/or the damn Blond weird wacko. She is a gesture in herself, with her neck head bun movements.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    Did anyone happen to watch The Prisoner on AMC for the past couple of nights? Aside from being a very awesome TV show, they had those annoying weird scary girl PRE commercials every time there was a commercial break!

How on this Earth in a Solar System contained in the Milky-est of Ways, Universe Township could Palm choose HER of all the people that are living in these SPACE dimensions?

Aside from my ******** choice of terminology, does anyone else have any comments on the TV show and/or the damn Blond weird wacko. She is a gesture in herself, with her neck head bun movements.
    Tivo'ing the whole thing for off-season viewing. Without spoilers, what do you think about it? Worth HD hard drive space?
  3. KAM1138
    Hello,

I've been watching the Prisoner, but mostly skipping through commercials (DVR), and haven't seen the last part yet.

The show is very different (after seeing 2/3 of it) than the original, which isn't unexpected, and doesn't bother me. I'll post back more when I've seen the final part.

KAM
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Tivo'ing the whole thing for off-season viewing. Without spoilers, what do you think about it? Worth HD hard drive space?
    I liked the original series, and I like the remake so far.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    I liked the original series, and I like the remake so far.
    What's the original series?
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    What's the original series?

IMDB The Prisoner (1967)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Oh. got it now.
  8. KAM1138
    Hello Everyone,

Well, I finished watching the Prisoner, and without any spoilers...I'm not sure if I am confused and don't really get it, or get it and am just not particularly impressed. I guess the ending was a bit hard to not get, so I'm leaning towards the latter.

KAM
    Quote Originally Posted by KAM1138 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Well, I finished watching the Prisoner, and without any spoilers...I'm not sure if I am confused and don't really get it, or get it and am just not particularly impressed. I guess the ending was a bit hard to not get, so I'm leaning towards the latter.

KAM
    Did you see the original series? I am just asking yes or no.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

10. KAM1138
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Did you see the original series? I am just asking yes or no.
    Yes, I saw them on DVD.

KAM
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAM1138 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

KAM
    Yeah, I didn't quite like the ending. Of course, I got a phone call during the last five minutes where I think everything was summed up. So did 6 end up becoming 2 and his girl was the same as 2's girl and she started to cry at the end, showing that 6 is going to give her those pills to keep her to himself and keep her happy on drugs, just like 2 did to his wife? I don't know. Am I wrong with the whole thing?