Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by Toby

Perhaps because the mods here have a better grip on reality?

That's simply because none of them are Australian. God know what sort of meyham would ensue should some Aussie decide he knew how to moderate. And don't even get me started on Canadian mods.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
  2.    #42  
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    God know what sort of meyham would ensue should some Aussie decide he knew how to moderate. And don't even get me started on Canadian mods. [/B]
    Heck, they might start bugging people for spelling errors!
    That's simply because none of them are Australian.
    Does ToolkiT count? He's a transplant.
    God know what sort of meyham would ensue should some Aussie decide he knew how to moderate.
    But unless Marcus and James agreed that they knew how to moderate, it seems that they wouldn't get a chance.
    And don't even get me started on Canadian mods.
    Maybe the U.N. needs to be placed in charge of selecting moderators.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    Heck, they might start bugging people for spelling errors!
    'Know' was spelled correctly. As an English major, I expected you to know the difference between spelling and grammar. Obviously, I expected to much from our educational system.
    Last edited by dick-richardson; 02/18/2002 at 02:41 PM.
    -Joshua
    Does ToolkiT count? He's a transplant.
    Absolutely. I've given Mr. Eagle enough crap, it's the foreigners' turn.
    -Joshua
  6.    #46  
    'Know' was spelled correctly. As an English major, I expected you to know the difference between spelling and grammar. Obviously, I expected to much from our educational system.
    The line between spelling and grammar is vague, indistinct, and often dotted. Whether the error in question was spelling or grammar is a matter of intentionality. Either way, there is only one proper response to pointless and silly pedantry:

You are clearly a PalmOS obsessed Zealot, quit ranting about how superior the PalmOS is and get back on topic.
    "The line between spelling and grammar is vague, indistinct, and often dotted. Whether the error in question was spelling or grammar is a matter of intentionality. Either way, there is only one proper response to pointless and silly pedantry:

You are clearly a PalmOS obsessed Zealot, quit ranting about how superior the PalmOS is and get back on topic."

Monkey butler!
    Last edited by BobbyMike; 02/18/2002 at 05:47 PM.
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
  8.    #48  
    Originally posted by BobbyMike
    Monkey butler!
    Undercooked Oyster!
    Duck Taped Pollywog!
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
  10.    #50  
    Duck Taped Pollywog!
    Libidinous Leach Licker!
    Libidinous Leach Licker

At the most all I've ever been was a Lackadasical Leech Licker. I stay away from leach fields. (I'm also only libidinous around my wife)

Now back to our sponsor:

Capitalistic Running Dog and Pony Show Off with Their Head Them Off At The Pass Wind!
  12.    #52  
    At the most all I've ever been was a Lackadasical Leech Licker. I stay away from leach fields. (I'm also only libidinous around my wife)
    I was talking about Robin.
    Capitalistic Running Dog and Pony Show Off with Their Head Them Off At The Pass Wind!
    Weatherman!
    Weatherman!
    That's just crossing a line, man. You need to apologize.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  14.    #54  
    That's just crossing a line, man. You need to apologize.
    I'm sorry, BobbyMike, I don't know what came over me.

..I'll try again...

PDABuzz Reader!

I'm sorry, BobbyMike, I don't know what came over me.

..I'll try again...

PDABuzz Reader!
    Are you trying to get banned for abusive behavior?
  16.    #56  
    Are you trying to get banned for abusive behavior?
    Sheesh! You sure are sensitive.

Let me try one last time:

Democratic Party Contributor!
    Sheesh! You sure are sensitive.
    Don't blame me. I'm just trying to talk some sense into you before the mods bring the hammer down on you.
    Let me try one last time:

Democratic Party Contributor!
    Bah...that one was just lame. BTW, I think your phone's on. ;
  18.    #58  
    Bah...that one was just lame. BTW, I think your phone's on. ;
    What! Where? Wait a second.... HEY!
    "Weatherman!"

"PDABuzz Reader!"

"Democratic Party Contributor!"

Flacid Pasta
  20.    #60  
    Want more Fun Reading? Check This Thread out. Somebody go save UncleDrunkle.

Enron Executive!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast