1.    #1  
    It arrived today. It is wonderful. We need to play.

I am loving it so far but I am finding that the intial levels on Veteran are a bit easy to progress through. Hopefully it ramps up a bit. Other than that it has more than met my expectations so far. The Special Ops section looks like a great addition. I have not jumped on MP yet because I am waiting on my friends to get their copies so I do not have an unfair advantage. Hopefully the day passes quickly for you guys over there so you can jump aboard.
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
    For what platform?
    I didn't pre-order a copy, so I'm going to hit up Wal-mart at 12 tonight and scoop up a copy!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Version_3 View Post
    For what platform?
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewhughes86 View Post
    I didn't pre-order a copy, so I'm going to hit up Wal-mart at 12 tonight and scoop up a copy!
    Good luck! Pretty much every retailer that's going to be open should be busy.
    PC player here. I canceled my pre-order due to the lack of dedicated servers. I know this will have little effect on sales since the game was intended for console players.

The group that I am in, has a dedicated server at a data center in Chicago. We currently host Raven Shield, CoD4 and CoD:WaW

PC Modern Warfare 2: it's much worse than you thought - Ars Technica
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Such a shame that IW did this to such a hardcore community. Here's hoping IWNET isn't as bad as it sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    PC player here. I canceled my pre-order due to the lack of dedicated servers. I know this will have little effect on sales since the game was intended for console players.

The group that I am in, has a dedicated server at a data center in Chicago. We currently host Raven Shield, CoD4 and CoD:WaW

PC Modern Warfare 2: it's much worse than you thought - Ars Technica