Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Currently I have the power rangers beeper tone for emails (and general alerts) and for text messages I have the transformers trasformation soud

LOL

How about you guise?
    I have the transformers sound for my gf (our first date was transformers 1) my boss text is message for you sir (monty pythons) all others is mario 1up.
    SCK Manager
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMed_ATL View Post
    I have the transformers sound for my gf (our first date was transformers 1) my boss text is message for you sir (monty pythons) all others is mario 1up.
    I just stopped having the 1up sound for my emails
    it would be cool if we could get a thread that has all the sounds mentioned and not, listed for DL. I'd like the transformers sound and a few others I'ved heard over the years
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecp421 View Post
    it would be cool if we could get a thread that has all the sounds mentioned and not, listed for DL. I'd like the transformers sound and a few others I'ved heard over the years

When I get home I'll host the ones that one... and the rest of them as well.
    you happen to have one that sounds like an incoming grenade (whistling noise) and says incoming?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecp421 View Post
    you happen to have one that sounds like an incoming grenade (whistling noise) and says incoming?
    nah but i think that i could find it for you
    swell!
    I use notifier_lightspeed from a blackberry dump.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I use a Super Mario sound & Zelda sounds for my notifications.

I, too, would like the Transformers sound!!!!
    It's me Mario!!!
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    I use a Super Mario sound & Zelda sounds for my notifications.

I, too, would like the Transformers sound!!!!
    I ended up going out last night. I will defintely up this when I get off work
    My sms sound is the jestson's doorbell, email sound is AOL you got mail, calendar is michael jackson's (do you remember)
    we need woody woodpecker
    SMS is the Soup n a z i 's "No Soup for You"

Email is Frank Costanza " Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr Steinbrenner's here. George is dead. Call me back."
  16. k8e
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Wow...I didn't realize the Transformers sound was so popular! I actually downloaded it last week and have that as my universal SMS sound. I have a special sound for just my fiance's texts and that is the R2D2 scream.
    For sms I was using the msn received tone now I have the iphone received tone and for email the aol you've got email!
    I use the team fortress 2 domination sound for email and the revenge for sms..

Download them here

filedropper.com/tfd
    filedropper.com/tfr

I think these sounds are the best but I'd love to download other ones mentioned in this thread to "give em a go!"
    I also have the notifier_lightspeed from a BBerry but I increased the volume on it
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast