1.    #1  
    This is pretty kewl:

This could make me dust off my inner nerd and break out my manuals.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    This is pretty kewl:

This could make me dust off my inner nerd and break out my manuals.
    lol. wow.... the ideas are endless. How about games, menus, placing side bets, and the ability to reorder pitchers at a sports bar?

and do you really still have your D&D manuals? I think I still have some die rolling around in the back of the kitchen drawer.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    and do you really still have your D&D manuals? I think I still have some die rolling around in the back of the kitchen drawer.
    Not really. Gave those away my freshman year when I looked around the room one Fri night at the weekly sci-fi club meeting, playing D&D with amongst others a smelly 38 year old computer major and a local high school nerd who couldn't find any any where else to play, while Blade Runner played in the corner for the umpteenth time.

I decided I would never get laid like that so I got up, said my good-byes and put my nerd away until 1995.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Not really. Gave those away my freshman year when I looked around the room one Fri night at the weekly sci-fi club meeting, playing D&D with amongst others a smelly 38 year old computer major and a local high school nerd who couldn't find any any where else to play, while Blade Runner played in the corner for the umpteenth time.

I decided I would never get laid like that so I got up, said my good-byes and put my nerd away until 1995.
    roflmao....

Man, that's a long time to keep the poor thing locked up. Surely you let it out on occassion; say a trekky event somewhere, or LoTR convention? I keep a roll of aluminum foil handy, just for emergencies of course.

Seriously though, I started D&D in 1975. If I remember right, that was right before dirt was invented. I gave it up sometime in the early 80s when Zork ruled and MUD's started getting popular.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.