1.    #1  
    NE Patriots Wins the Super Bowl! hahahha ... about time
    Don't Worry It's Human Nature To Point Out The Obvious
    ...because next year, the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS will be back in it, and win......(you heard it here first!!)
    Chargers!!!!

won the pool second year in a row!!! last year i set my score high and i chose the underdogs and won this year i went low and chose the underdogs. Both times everyone else laughed at my picks. Well, who's laughing now??

haha

Go Pats!!!
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    yeeeaaah, how many New Englanders are in here?
    • anyone from maine
    • anyone from vermont?
    • massachusetts?
    • anyone from connecticut?
    • anyone from new hampshire?
    • anyone from Rhode Island?
    • Anywhere else in the world?
    Finally champs!! wooo hooo.BTW you don't have to be from New England to be happy, this was a great game for everyone.
    HELL~0
    I thought it was a great game. I love to see underdogs win (except when they are playing my team ;-) )

As the Patriots were celebrating on the field, the Rams were walking back to their locker room. Kurt Warner showed class by staying on the field and congratulating the winners.
    Warner is a great guy off the field. I just think he's overrated on the field
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    Originally posted by flacks
    ...because next year, the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS will be back in it, and win......(you heard it here first!!)
    YES, YES, YES! Just gotta give Kerry Collins some glue for his hands and we're all right! I'm a Giants fan who lives in Philadelphia, so you can tell how I get abused. . .
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    I was bold enough to make my prediction for SB XXXVI. I shall now, and this time correctly, predict SB XXXVII. Here is how the playoffs will go:

Wild Card Playoffs:
    AFC
    @ Jacksonville 23, NY Jets 13
    @ San Diego 17, Denver 10
    NFC
    St. Louis 31, @ NY Giants 20
    Seattle 21, @ Chicago 10

Divisional Playoffs
    AFC
    Jacksonville 14, @ New England 6
    @ Pittsburgh 17, San Diego 14, OT
    NFC
    @ New Orleans 28, St. Louis 27
    Seattle 34, @ San Francisco 21

Conference Championships
    AFC
    Jacksonville 24, @ Pittsburgh 20
    NFC
    Seattle 27, @ New Orleans 23

Super Bowl XXXVII
    Jacksonville 28, Seattle 17

(Remember that next year due to realignment, Seattle moves to the NFC.)
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    yo the miami dolphins are still the best and you know that leadxpaint even though you live 20 minutes away !!!!

(and if you dont, ill scrape it on the back of your PRISM!)

BAM!

AND THEN ILL PAINT THE CASING TEAL AND ORANGE!
    Quote Originally Posted by flacks
    Famous last words. :-)
    Lol!!
    hahaha... one Mass-hole right here! How about that sox game!!!!! holy **** on a stick!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    A completely rested rotation. If the Twins-Yanks go 5, it should be interesting. They just need to keep the fire.
    The Yanks are comming, the Yanks are comming

And The Sox are going to drop them like 9th grade French! It's on like Donkey Kong!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Best series in baseball. Two years in a row.