1.    #1  
    Where my Birthers at?

Judge Dismisses Taitz Birther Suit | TPMMuckraker

For those that just cant see themselves clicking on a TPM link

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/10...y5452727.shtml
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Where are those crazy TC birthers?

3.    #3  
    the courts dont even have constitutional authority to remove a sitting president. What are they looking to get done here? Shouldnt they be trying to convince their senators and Reps that an impeachment is needed? Good Luck!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    the courts dont even have constitutional authority to remove a sitting president. What are they looking to get done here? Shouldnt they be trying to convince their senators and Reps that an impeachment is needed? Good Luck!
    Well, considering that the president was elected as fully legally and constitutionally as were those senators and reps, asking them to impeach him based on election issues is a bit, um, silly. Of course, so is all the birther nonsense, so I wouldn't it past them! {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    From the dismissal order: Additionally, the Court has received several sworn affidavits that Taitz asked potential witnesses that she planned to call before this Court to perjure themselves. This Court is deeply concerned that Taitz may have suborned perjury through witnesses she intended to bring before this Court.
    Phone History: VisorPhone --> Treo180 --> Treo650--> Treo700p--> PalmCentro --> HTCTouchDiamond (2weeks) --> PalmCentro --> Palm Pre
    Anyone with good sense knew these people were crazy...

Speaking of good sense, where are our "conspiracy theorists"!!!!

ROFL
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    What's even funnier is watching you guys patting yourselves on the back!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  8. KAM1138
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    What's even funnier is watching you guys patting yourselves on the back!
    I never bought into that nonsense in the first place, and in fact have denounced it.

It becomes funny in a bad when however, when you realize that the flip-side (9/11 Truthers) kooks are still going strong. In fact, President Obama appointed one to a White house 'Czar' position, so I guess that tells you something. Of course, when this was exposed he "resigned" (thrown under the bus) which is a good thing, but the fact that the Target of one whack-job conspiracy has pals who support another is ironic...or is that disgraceful? Anyway...

Good, I hope this idiocy gets put to bed, so a bunch of leftists don't have this straw-man to apply to those of us who reject nonsense conspiracies.

KAM
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    I can only laugh at "made up" controversies--the "all-powerful" White House Czars, Obama trying to indoctrinate our children, Obama's day-and-a-half in Copenhagen to lobby for the Olympics was wrong, Michelle Obama's bare shoulders are disrespectful, Obama is a nazzi and wants to kill everyone with his healthcare plan, blah, blah, blah...
    Speaking about "made up"... "nazzi"? "wants to kill everyone"? For someone poo-pooing others that run off with "made up controversies", you sound to me like you may be running in the same herd. Kettle? Black? Hello?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  10. KAM1138
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    Yes, as one right wing-nut cause after another gets repudiated, I"ll be patting myself on the back.

Soon, we'll find that the "public option" WON'T actually bring down the entire Western Civilization as predicted by the right...big surprise.

I can only laugh at "made up" controversies--the "all-powerful" White House Czars, Obama trying to indoctrinate our children, Obama's day-and-a-half in Copenhagen to lobby for the Olympics was wrong, Michelle Obama's bare shoulders are disrespectful, Obama is a nazzi and wants to kill everyone with his healthcare plan, blah, blah, blah...

It's ironic when conservatives start falling over themselves to deny that they ever supported these nuts once America has rejected them. America has lumped conservatives and Republicans with these nuts because Republicans have not done enough to reject this nonsense up front. I understand that Republicans are desperate to keep its base--and, right now, these nuts make up a significant part of its base. The more influenced by the right wing the party gets, the more it alienates Americans.

America's really hungry for a REAL debate on the issues. This conspiracy nonsense just clouds everything
    America Rejected them? America doesn't even know or care what these goof-balls are doing. I wasn't even aware of what was happening, until Mrloserpunk posted this...why? Because it IS meaningless, and the overwhelming majority of Citizens (including Conservatives) aren't wasting their time on this. It matters a lot more to you apparently.

Nope, I rejected the conspiracies from the get-go, and not one single conservative I know bought into this Birther stuff. They are at best a fringe group, and do not have any sway over Republicans, but it helps someone like you project that nonsense on people who don't buy into it. Why bother with accuracy when BS will suffice?

Of course, hearing someone fret about the "right wing" is all quite hilarious considering the Democrat party is totally under the sway of their leftist fringe Daily Kos, moveon.org, kooks and SEIU thugs.

President Obama is terrified of offending his kook anti-war supporters, even in regards to Afghanistan--the war he said was vital. He's lost so much of HIS base (the moderate voters that bought into his campaign lies) that he is clinging to his fringe in order to avoid them revolting on healthcare "reform."

Its funny how leftists wring their hands about how the horrible "right wing" is alienating Americans. If that were the case, I'd think you'd shut up and let it happen, because it helps the "moderate" Democrats right?

Added article speaking to this point:
    http://www.commentarymagazine.com/bl.../wehner/151391
    Excerpt: But Mr. Rich’s latest tantrum is an indication that conservatism, rather than being “dead,” is actually doing quite well. After all, if conservatism were as moribund as we’re told by Sam Tanenhaus and others – and if the Left was in the ascendancy – then the latter would presumably be in a relatively cheerful and celebratory mood, ignoring conservatives because they were irrelevant. Instead Rich and others on the Left are going around the twist because they sense that the political ground is shifting beneath their feet. Their political Messiah is turning out not only to be mortal but also deeply flawed. His policies are generating widespread and intense opposition. The public seems to be rejecting what Mr. Obama is offering; and what he is offering may well cost Democrats politically. END excerpt

Fact is, the "right wing" isn't harming Republicans, and leftists (at least those who have a grasp on reality and haven't bought into their own propaganda) are likely scared to death about the pendulum swinging back, because people are rejecting the nonsense that the radical leftists, who control government, are pushing on people who bought into the lies of the Obama administration.

The fact is that little by little, your average moderate voter is realizing that they elected a leftist idealogue who isn't at all "bipartisan" or "fiscally responsible" or "pragmatic" at all, but just another big-government politician who fooled them. They didn't vote for what they got, they voted for the lie that was sold to them.

They voted against Wasteful spending and immediately got the largest dose of it ever.
    They voted for bipartisanship and got a rabid partisan.
    They voted for "change" and got politics as usual.
    They voted for "Hope" and got never-ending blame game suitable for kindergarten, but not leadership.
    They voted for Transparency and got a new level of Opacity.
    They voted for and end to "lobbyist influence" and got a new era of Cronyism and political payoffs.
    They voted for a post-partisan Leader and got a gang of Chicago-style thugs.
    And all this within a year.

It isn't the "right wing" that is pulling back the reigns of the leftist government we elected--its the average voter, who Obama has managed to lose to large degree in less than a year. Classic overreach. Now the only question is how much damage they can do, before the voters yank them back. You can keep on crying about the "right wing", but they aren't the ones you have to fear--its the average voter who got sold a bill of goods.

We'll see how the "right wing" does in today's elections.

President George W. Bush drove Republicans into a ditch (by rejecting conservatism in many ways I might add and embracing big government idiocy). President Obama is pounding the gas headed towards the grand canyon. We'll see if he thinks better of it and puts on the brakes or becomes Jimmy Carter the Second.

Here's an article that speaks to a similar point
    http://www.usnews.com/blogs/mary-kat...ainstream.html

Keep on believing your own propaganda however. Please. This massive wool-over-the-eyes trick that the Obama campaign brilliantly played on America isn't what you think it is, and isn't something you can bank on. It was a carefully orchestrated political move built with years of cry-baby rhetoroic and capitalizing on making bad situations worse, without any regard for who it hurt--all to blame it on the former President (because Obama voters apparently aren't aware of how government works). But now the tables are turned, and those same pliable moderates who foolishly voted for a massive lie aren't likely to keep buying the "but its is the other guy's fault" failure-to-lead nonsense that the Obama administration is trying to pull. Leadership is a lot harder than it looks, and being the scapegoat isn't all that fun. Enjoy reaping what you sowed Mr. Obama.

KAM
    Last edited by KAM1138; 11/03/2009 at 10:53 AM. Reason: additional point, link, again