1.    #1  
    New England Patriots Cheerleaders

What's a devoted Bears fan doing posting about New England Patriots Cheerleaders? Here's a shocker for you, my niece is a New England Patriots Cheerleader.

She is also featured in the New England Patriots 2010 Cheerleader Calendar. She grew up to a be a very beautiful woman.

Here's her New England Patriots page: New England Patriots Cheerleaders

Here's some more pictures from 2010 Cheerleader Calendar Unveiling: New England Patriots Cheerleaders
    Last edited by palandri; 10/29/2009 at 09:52 AM.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

has anyone done an NFL cheerleader theme yet?
    It's kinda creepy an uncle would post a cleavage shot of his niece...
    Spoken by a fellow Bears fan, and an uncle myself, I could never picture doing this, no matter how beautiful my niece is.

Now leaving to finish watching the Vikings & Packers beating up on each other. I torn as to who to root for...

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    New England Patriots Cheerleaders

What's a devoted Bears fan doing posting about New England Patriots Cheerleaders? Here's a shocker for you, my niece is a New England Patriots Cheerleader.

She is also featured in the New England Patriots 2010 Cheerleader Calendar. She grew up to a be a very beautiful woman.

Here's her New England Patriots page: New England Patriots Cheerleaders

Here's some more pictures from 2010 Cheerleader Calendar Unveiling: New England Patriots Cheerleaders
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

I think he's a proud uncle who likes to show off his niece

You can only guess his uncle does not have the looks his niece have.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    It's kinda creepy an uncle would post a cleavage shot of his niece...
    Spoken by a fellow Bears fan, and an uncle myself, I could never picture doing this, no matter how beautiful my niece is.

Now leaving to finish watching the Vikings & Packers beating up on each other. I torn as to who to root for...
    LOL Scary! I am proud of her. If I was a member of the Duggar TV family, I am sure I would be creeped out by it also.

P.S. That's her uniform she has on.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Go Patriots!

One of the women in my company is a NEP Cheerleader. Too bad I work in the field
    Im a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about