1.    #1  
    In a previous Post I referred to Dietrich Bohn as DietRichBohn.

This got me to thinking of what a complete moron I can be sometimes and some of the really stupid things people say.

I would be interested in some of the crazy things any of you have said.

Here are some I either said, or heard personally:

There is a Supplement called PerfectRX. I mistakenly pronounced it Perfect Prescription in front of some of my friends. They found it way funnier than I did.

This guy I worked with had a pair of SKECHERS shoes. He constantly called them SKEEKERS. It became a joke between my wife and I. So one day we were in a Skechers store and just as the associate comes up, I said something about "SKEEKERS". The guy turns around, almost laughing out loud and heads back to immediately tell his coworker what an ***** I am.

My boss was once discussing a movie he and his wife watched. He referred to the main character as Joe Pepsi. He must have called him that 5 times before his wife corrected him. She said, "It's Joe Pesci dear." He says, "Yeah Whatever".

A man I worked with once said, "This is like DaDeDo." We all asked him what that was and he replied "You know, when you feel like you've been there before". We said, "You mean Deja Vu!"
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Hopefully nobody takes this as a shameless way to promote my website, but i realized this last year and started a section on my website called "DeepThoughts" basically people post funny things others have said to it. If you want to see: http://www.jalbrant.com It'll ask you to register to see them, which is free of course. I don't care if your information is false, so if you're worried about privacy I don't do anything with the email addresses.

Here's one with two of my roommates:
    Jared: 'It's raining!' Jeremy: 'Outside?'

If you want to see them without registering you can reload the main page a whole bunch (it picks a quote at random each time)
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    Originally posted by GSR13
    In a previous Post I referred to Dietrich Bohn as DietRichBohn.

This got me to thinking of what a complete moron I can be sometimes and some of the really stupid things people say.
    Bah. Nothing stupid about that at all, sorry if you took my ragging that way.

one (of many) dumb thing I've said:

Dairy Queen Brazier: DQ Brassiere.

My wife:

Jerry Lewis = Jerry Lee Lewis (Who, as we all know, is the devil!)
    Dumbest thing I ever said (besides "I do" the first time ):
    I don't need a PDA.

The smartest thing I ever said:
    I want a Visor!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    One of my co-workers is Cuban and although his English is pretty good he sometimes mixes up his words when he is frustrated. We were having a very busy day in the lab. On this particular day he was living Murphy's Law and thought he was possessed by the devil. He turned to me and said "I need a circumcision."

I calmly reached into the drawer for the scalpel....it was at that point that he realized he meant "exercisim"....

Teri
    If at first you don't succeed....hide all evidence that you tried...
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    [...] Jerry Lewis = Jerry Lee Lewis (Who, as we all know, is the devil!)
    Yes, Jerry Lewis _is_ the Devil. Jerry Lee is just a inbreedin' hillbilly pedophile.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by tstarky
    [...] I calmly reached into the drawer for the scalpel....it was at that point that he realized he meant "exercisim"....
    So we should add this one to the list, too? Or did he mean that he needed to start jogging?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by Toby
    So we should add this one to the list, too? Or did he mean that he needed to start jogging?

exorcism
    exorcism
    exorcism
    exorcism
    exorcism
    exorcism
    exorcism
    exorcism
    exorcism
    exorcism

I was just testing you...no, really...

Teri
    If at first you don't succeed....hide all evidence that you tried...
    "If at first you don't succeed....hide all evidence that you tried..."

You shoulda taken your own advice and edited......
    A friend and I frequently quote Pinky of Pinky and the Brain (yes, I am in high school already). "Naaaaarf."

Today, we tried not to ever say "Yeah" or "What" and every time either of us did, we'd point and laugh.

We are a mature bunch.
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    Yes, Jerry Lewis _is_ the Devil. Jerry Lee is just a inbreedin' hillbilly pedophile.
    Are you telling me you missed the classic rock quote?

"soon i discovered that this rock thing was true
    jerry lee lewis was the devil
    jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet
    all of a sudden, i found myself in love with the world
    so there was only one thing that i could do
    was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long"
  12.    #12  

Bah. Nothing stupid about that at all, sorry if you took my ragging that way.

one (of many) dumb thing I've said:

Dairy Queen Brazier: DQ Brassiere.

My wife:

Jerry Lewis = Jerry Lee Lewis (Who, as we all know, is the devil!)
    Believe me, I got nothing but a great laugh from the things you and Josh have said. I do, and say, a lot of really dumb things and I refuse not to laugh at myself. I took no insult from anything you said.

Believe me, I have grown so used to the taste of my own foot, there is not a lot that gets me upset.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Are you telling me you missed the classic rock quote?

"soon i discovered that this rock thing was true
    jerry lee lewis was the devil
    jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet
    all of a sudden, i found myself in love with the world
    so there was only one thing that i could do
    was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long"
    I'd like to know in which twisted alternate Bizarro universe Ministry and Gibby Haynes are considered 'classic rock'. 'Classic industrial' maybe. 'Classic rock' nay.
    I'd like to know in which twisted alternate Bizarro universe Ministry and Gibby Haynes are considered 'classic rock'. 'Classic industrial' maybe. 'Classic rock' nay.
    ach. This classic, rock quote. The "Classic" modifies "quote," not "rock." I forgot the comma.
    This is not exactly what was meant by the original poster, but I still get a kick out of my quite-young niece introducing me to her dolls, "Barbie" and "Barbie-Q" (BBQ being a big deal in these here parts.)
    Originally posted by K. Cannon
    This is not exactly what was meant by the original poster, but I still get a kick out of my quite-young niece introducing me to her dolls, "Barbie" and "Barbie-Q" (BBQ being a big deal in these here parts.)
    Ever make little kids say "Truck?" Was loads of fun when I was about 8 and they were about 2-3...
    Did anyone hear the piece on NPR yesterday about the woman who moved to NYC?

She started talking to her cabbie who had come to America from Haiti (I think) and after he introduced himself, she called him by his exotic, foreign name, "Wahjer", several times in conversation. After a few minutes, she recognized his lisp and saw his name in the cab:

"Roger".

Oops.
    Jeff