Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi all!

Sorry, I'm not sure if this is how I should introduce myself or not - but i'm going to anyway!

I just got a PDA (Visor Deluxe) for Christmas, after falling in love with them in September or something. I just found this site and after reading a couple of comments I thought this would be the forum I should join since you sound like a friendly lot. (Bit of sucking up )

Anyway - I love computers and gadgets, I love communication and a lot of sports. I'm from England so i don't play American sports, although American Football is great, my friends don't play and as a result neither do I.

Maybe some of you could introduce yourself to me? Maybe you could ignore this post and tell me to shut up...
    First thing: I am the ultimate font of wisdom. Don't listen to anything Toby or DickRichardson say.

Second thing: congrats on your new toy

Third thing: take nothing seriously, especially the first thing.

Fourth Thing: WRT the second thing, what color?

Fifth thing: reread the third thing

Sixth thing: ignore the fifth thing.

Seventh thing: WRT the fourth and the second thing: why did you pick a VDX?

Eigth thing: Why are you still reading this thing?
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    First thing: I am the ultimate font of wisdom. Don't listen to anything Toby or DickRichardson say. [...]
    I say Dietrich Bohn is the ultimate font of wisdom. Now infinite loop yourself and resolve that. :~~~
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    watch out for these guys with the high post counts.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by Yorick
    One more and you've hit 1000, you're one of us. muhahaha
    One more and you've hit 1000, you're one of us. muhahaha
    Hell, he already beats my post-per-day ratio by 0.39 posts. I don't think anyone can compete with you there, though.

edit: oops, did dyslexic math there
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  7.    #7  
    A thousand posts cool!

Oh, by the way how do you get the graphics under your names?
    Originally posted by Toby
    Hell, he already beats my post-per-day ratio by 0.39 posts. I don't think anyone can compete with you there, though.
    [/SIZE]
    4.48. D-R's got 4.63.

...maybe we should want g_scream about those annoying people who take over threads and move them off topic?
    Originally posted by g_scream
    A thousand posts cool!

Go to your member profile, click the "Discussion" button, then click "Settings", then click "Edit Options." Scroll down, and click the Change Avatar Button. Voila.
  10.    #10  
    Thanks, i was looking all over for that!
    Originally posted by Yorick
    Go ahead and post a new thread for your 1000th post. I think you deserve it.
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    Originally posted by g_scream
    This post confused me at first. See the attached pic as to why.
    Jeff
    Originally posted by PDAENVY
    See the attached pic ...
    Oops! Try again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jeff
    4.48. D-R's got 4.63.
    Incorrigible...the both of you.
    ...maybe we should want g_scream about those annoying people who take over threads and move them off topic?
    Bah...look at the forum title. How do you move a friendly introduction post in the Off Topic forum off topic? Can't be done.*
    * unless somebody starts getting unfriendly, I suppose
    Welcome to the board.

I also started with a Visor Deluxe and from there became a complete addict. The PDA has to be the ultimate gadget and I am sure you will enjoy yours.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Welcome. I started with a Visor Deluxe and still haven't upgraded. It works fine for me, but I just use it for scheduling, mp3s, addresses, phone numbers, Bible study, reading books and interesting articles, note taking, game playing, calculating payments, etc.

Don't listen to Dietrichbohn, he won't share his monkey.
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    Originally posted by Toby
    How do you move a friendly introduction post in the Off Topic forum off topic? Can't be done.
    Oh... you'd be surprised!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Welcome, and enjoy the board! I started out with a GVDX, upgraded to an Edge, and now have a Prism. you will find that owning a PDA is addictive and can cost you millions You will find that the people here are the best. If you have a problem and it can't be answered on this board there is not an answer to be found. So sit back and enjoy the ride
    expert = ex - a washed-uped has been, Spurt - a small drop that has a lot of pressure behind it.
    One Year Ago Today I signed up on this little board. I even posted on the first day.

...Now I'm back in school, married, and have gone through nearly every goddamn visor there is to go through (and tried to go through one more...). Now I'm here way too often, in the top 10 posters, posting something like 4-5 per day...

...clearly, anybody that signs up today is equally screwed. Mark my words: Feb 1st, the day of obsession.
  20.    #20  
    PDAs are definately an obsession...

I've had it for a whole month now - i've got quite a bit of software and i'm getting a keyboard for it soon. Can't afford a stowaway so i'm getting a slightly cheaper one (40) that i can use with my thumbs.

This is definately the best forum i can find - everyone is so much more helpful and welcoming.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast