1.    #1  
    Hello all,

My employer wants me to get a list of cell phone prefixes by area code. I think the owner wants to find out how many of our callers are calling from a cell phone, and if a cell phone, what carrier they are using.

I've spoken to our voice/data provider and they basically said they can't help and to use google. I tried google, but I'm not finding much. I've searched on other sites specifically for telecommunications, such as Local calling guide: Main but I'm unable to find this specific information.

Does anyone here know of any resource where I can get a list of phone number prefixes by area code that are assigned to cell phones only?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drac0Linux View Post
    Hello all,

My employer wants me to get a list of cell phone prefixes by area code. I think the owner wants to find out how many of our callers are calling from a cell phone, and if a cell phone, what carrier they are using.

I've spoken to our voice/data provider and they basically said they can't help and to use google. I tried google, but I'm not finding much. I've searched on other sites specifically for telecommunications, such as Local calling guide: Main but I'm unable to find this specific information.

Does anyone here know of any resource where I can get a list of phone number prefixes by area code that are assigned to cell phones only?
    LEO or FEDS
  3.    #3  
    Hello Colonel Angus,

Thank you for the response, however I don't understand it. Could you please elaborate some?

Thanks!
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...