webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  The 'Off Topic' Lounge > Cell phone prefixes by area code
Cell phone prefixes by area code

Old 10/27/2009, 10:57 AM   #1 (permalink)

Hello all,

My employer wants me to get a list of cell phone prefixes by area code. I think the owner wants to find out how many of our callers are calling from a cell phone, and if a cell phone, what carrier they are using.

I've spoken to our voice/data provider and they basically said they can't help and to use google. I tried google, but I'm not finding much. I've searched on other sites specifically for telecommunications, such as Local calling guide: Main but I'm unable to find this specific information.

Does anyone here know of any resource where I can get a list of phone number prefixes by area code that are assigned to cell phones only?
Drac0Linux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/27/2009, 11:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drac0Linux View Post
Hello all,

My employer wants me to get a list of cell phone prefixes by area code. I think the owner wants to find out how many of our callers are calling from a cell phone, and if a cell phone, what carrier they are using.

I've spoken to our voice/data provider and they basically said they can't help and to use google. I tried google, but I'm not finding much. I've searched on other sites specifically for telecommunications, such as Local calling guide: Main but I'm unable to find this specific information.

Does anyone here know of any resource where I can get a list of phone number prefixes by area code that are assigned to cell phones only?
LEO or FEDS

Getting Started: Preware

fileCoaster vs. Preload vs. PreUpdate vs. Preware vs. WebOS Quick Install:

Inside the Pre

Stole the phone gif from jdennisbaker.com
Colonel Angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/27/2009, 11:49 AM   #3 (permalink)

Hello Colonel Angus,

Thank you for the response, however I don't understand it. Could you please elaborate some?

Thanks!
Drac0Linux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/27/2009, 02:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

NPA NXX Area Code Database List and Area Code NPA NXX Lookup Directory with Exchange

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0