1.    #1  
    www.peopleofwalmart.com

How I just stumbled across this I will never know. I guess we all make bad choices from time to time but some people seem to take that to a whole new level. Perhaps Walmart puts out some kind of homing signal that attacts crazy?

I knew there was a reson the wife and I go to Target when looking for discount items.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 10/14/2009 at 02:05 PM.
    I have to admit that that site is one of my guilty pleasures.
    I've seen this site before after hearing about it on a local morning show (WXDX in Pittsburgh, PA). I second your preference of Target over Wal-Mart. The prices aren't quite as low, but the quality of the patrons is worth the extra money.
    LOL I don't see how much different Wallyworld is from Target.... At least not where I'm at.

Oh wait, Target serves popcorn for the viewers....
  5.    #5  
    In the time since I found the site it has become one of mine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    +1, i find myself going to Wal-Mart more because i want to be able to post a picture on that website!!. I have my phone at the ready lol, plus they have the redbox DVD machine and there is a website with free rental codes.
    Walmart is the only place I have seem a Mullet Comb-back. This is a bald head with hair in the front that is grown long enough to comb straight back and make a mullet, while creating a bowl in the center. It was amazing.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenanator View Post
    Yes, because repealing anti-smoking laws is really high up on the Democrats agenda...
    Well i have been called a republican by alot of my enemy's.But I am pro abortion,sorta for gay marriage(definitely civil unions) um I would be for gays in the military if I knew it would not turn into a bath house...But one thing the gop women has that dem's does not is beauty...So I can see why people would think of me as a conservative
    Quote Originally Posted by vanityeverlastingbonet View Post
    Well i have been called a republican by alot of my enemy's.
    My statement was not about you, but, ok...

But I am pro abortion,sorta for gay marriage(definitely civil unions) um I would be for gays in the military if I knew it would not turn into a bath house...
    The fact that you even think this "slippery slope" is even possible is laughable.

But one thing the gop women has that dem's does not is beauty...
    That is debatable...

Some notable "Dems"

So I can see why people would think of me as a conservative
    Another thing Dem's have is humility...
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

"I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
  10.    #10  
    ....I would be for gays in the military if I knew it would not turn into a bath house...
    Not cool.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...uncements.html
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Not cool?Darling I am part of the gay community .So you know more about "MY" community than i do ?lmfao
    falls out dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenanator View Post

That is debatable...

Some notable "Dems"

Another thing Dem's have is humility...
    Damn why are you speaking bout Hollywood skanks?I hear if you are a conservative in hollyweird you would not get anymore work...But I hate that my girl Hillary is on that list.

Damn why are you speaking bout Hollywood skanks?I hear if you are a conservative in hollyweird you would not get anymore work...But I hate that my girl Hillary is on that list.

You know the difference between the Rebs and the Dems in your pic? Many of the Dems have been actually ELECTED to hold a public office...
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

"I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Sorry guys, this one's not worth saving.