1.    #1  
    Hehehe Obama Chia pet.
    I bought 2 of them as Christmas gifts for my left eye friends .
    hop on it while you can TC Obama lovers, supply's are limited due to some public schools buying them up as class room center peaces.

https://www.chiaobama.com/flare/next
    Last edited by slingbox; 10/12/2009 at 03:32 PM.
    I thought they stop making them because blacks thought they were "RACIST"
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vanityeverlastingbonet View Post
    I thought they stop making them because blacks thought they were "RACIST"
    ugh give me a friggen break... I have an obama action figure is that racist?

Who cares if people assume chia is making fun of black people with the afro looking plant that grows out of the obama head. Honestly people are WAY to sensitive these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by zna03 View Post
    ugh give me a friggen break... I have an obama action figure is that racist?

Who cares if people assume chia is making fun of black people with the afro looking plant that grows out of the obama head. Honestly people are WAY to sensitive these days.
    I knew they were supposedly pulled off the shelves of walgreens because of this

You have to realize my blk folk will always play the race card because they can hush up another group.I am one of those blk folk that does not believe in false pride or playing victim or have a chip on my shoulder because of some crap that happened b4 I was even born.
    I am what uneducated blk folk would call a race traitor or uncle tom
    The chia-obama thing begs to be called racist. Seriously.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    I thought this was a joke! Wow! What a stupid product. Reminds me of the Bush monkey dolls and t-shirts I used to see in novelty stores at the beach...
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    Why does it beg to be called racist? Do you call every little thing made/said about Bush as racist? The monkey? bunches of other examples are available.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Chia Obama was created by the same guy who has made all of the Chia line of products since 1982. He says he's a Republican but voted for Obama and presented Obama with one after his speech at Notre Dame. Obama reportedly liked it and said "Gee, I've got green hair."

http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news...is_back_on.htm
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I knew they were supposedly pulled off the shelves of walgreens because of this

You have to realize my blk folk will always play the race card because they can hush up another group.I am one of those blk folk that does not believe in false pride or playing victim or have a chip on my shoulder because of some crap that happened b4 I was even born.
    I am what uneducated blk folk would call a race traitor or uncle tom
    lol @ how your talking about yourself, I respect that I just enjoy the way you said it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Why does it beg to be called racist?
    Not even going to dignify that.

Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Do you call every little thing made/said about Bush as racist? The monkey? bunches of other examples are available.
    No, I wouldn't call it racist. More like a reference to how stupid he was and how he would bob his head like a monkey when speaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by dathomas View Post
    not even going to dignify that.

No, i wouldn't call it racist. More like a reference to how stupid he was and how he would bob his head like a monkey when speaking.
    why you deleted my response to you ?mad because i pushed a truth button ? Mad because u cant challenge me? That's not being a man but considering.......
    I understand dear you just did not like the bloopers and Austrian is a language blunders up by your Lord Obama.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    why you deleted my response to you ?mad because i pushed a truth button ? Mad because u cant challenge me? That's not being a man but considering.......
    Actually, I deleted it because it was over the top. Please read your PM. Thanks.
    I understand dear you just did not like the bloopers and Austrian is a language blunders up by your Lord Obama.
    Not sure if you were directing that to me. I've been at lunch but please feel free to private message me.