Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by volcanopele
    [...] But look at their posts per day. MarkEagle has 3.79 posts/day while dietrichbohn has 4.31 posts/day. To be the #5 top poster and be a member for less than a year really shows that he has a problem. MarkEagle at least has an excuse for his high numbers, he is a moderator.
    No, actually Mark's post count was already obscenely high before he became a moderator. Think about it. You've got a guy posting constantly and here all the time, so what do you do? You make him a mod since he spends all his time here anyway.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  2.    #22  
    Of course, all my notes are in my Palm.
    What app do you use for note-taking?
    That IS a Palm III form-factor in my pocket, AND I'm happy to see you.
    Originally posted by slotmachine

What app do you use for note-taking?
    I use Wordsmith. Sure there are more advanced outlining programs but wordsmith suits me just fine. The only thing I need is a way to put proper looking equations into my Visor.

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
  4.    #24  
    Originally posted by MarkEagle
    Not according to my wife...
    My wife doesn't quite share my level of enthusiasm either....
  5.    #25  
    I'm off to read all of the posts resulting from this article. Am I a crackhead?
    Well, at least I don't have the most posts per day...

Not quality? Ouch! ouch ouch ouch! I'll have to increase my "samaritan posts:rant posts" ratio...

I do have an excuse, though... I got a treo out of it!
    Over Christmas, my wife and I were at her parents house and I had my CLIE with me. Of course, I always have my CLIE with me. Anyway, once we got home, I realized I had left it there. After explaining this to my wife I told her I was going back to get it. She just could not understand why. I really did not have a legitimate need for it, but I HAD to have it. There was no way I was going to leave it behind. Fortunately, they only live about 07 Miles away. This allowed me to recover my CLIE quickly, but I am not sure I will ever get over it .
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
  8.    #28  
    Originally posted by GSR13
    This allowed me to recover my CLIE quickly, but I am not sure I will ever get over it .
    Hmm....... You are manifesting the textbook symptoms of PSS (PDA Separation Syndrome) leading to a prolonged, chronic post-traumatic stress event.

Your particular psychosis can me mitigated by sleeping with your CLIE under your pillow for at least three nights. Follow this up with two weeks of using your device as an alarm, waking to the very pleasant "Bird" sound that comes with DateBk4. (Alarm preferences).

I'll ask you the same question I asked volcanopeople, ever taken your CLIE and left your wallet?
    oh gosh this class is boring! gotta love having the wireless ethernet module on a campus w/ wireless ethernet in all of it's lecture halls
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    once we got home, I realized I had left it there. After explaining this to my wife I told her I was going back to get it. She just could not understand why. I really did not have a legitimate need for it, but I HAD to have it. There was no way I was going to leave it behind.
    I've done this a couple of times -- left my Visor at work or something and just HAVE to go back to get it. can't live without it for that long.
    Thankfully I haven't left it someplace public ... but, I don't let it out of my sight unless I'm in a more-or-less secure place. (i.e. if I'm at the library, it's either on my person or in front of me the whole time).
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Actually, under my definition, the one in most need for intervention is ****-richardson, with 4.66 posts/day.
    Tell you what, you move to SD and see you can keep your posts below 5/day. I'm showing great restraint, if I do say so myself.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    There is a member of the PDABuzz forums who makes everyone here seem completely normal.

He averages 18.94 posts per day!!!!

Over 5000 posts since Late April of 2001. Unreal.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    I've heard of gents with tens upon thousands of posts and an average of well over 100/day. It's probably only rumor.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    I've heard of gents with tens upon thousands of posts and an average of well over 100/day. It's probably only rumor.
    The Mythical Super-Poster. The Poster of Posters. The most pathetic of netizens. If only there were more people were more like him.
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    There is a member of the PDABuzz forums who makes everyone here seem completely normal.

He averages 18.94 posts per day!!!!

Over 5000 posts since Late April of 2001. Unreal.
    It wouldn't happen to be a certain PocketPC 'MVP', would it?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12