View Poll Results: After reading post one. I believe:

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama records should be finnally brought to light.

26 28.26%
  • He has already shown all that is needed to be President.

44 47.83%
  • He is president now. Leave him alone.

22 23.91%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    this is a lose/lose issue, if it is found that everything is on the up and up, thenwe are still stuck with him and the USA continues on the path we are on to self destruction (to be the one who was supposed to unite the country, we appear to be more divided then EVER before), now if it is found that he does not technically qualify (and as the laws stand now, he would have to be removed from office and run again when/if the laws are changed), the country would fall into complete chaos with riots breaking our in some places, celebrating in other places, Joe as president and Nancy as VP and we are again on a path of self destruction (just maybe a little more sped up)
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    this is a lose/lose issue, if it is found that everything is on the up and up, thenwe are still stuck with him and the USA continues on the path we are on to self destruction (to be the one who was supposed to unite the country, we appear to be more divided then EVER before), now if it is found that he does not technically qualify (and as the laws stand now, he would have to be removed from office and run again when/if the laws are changed), the country would fall into complete chaos with riots breaking our in some places, celebrating in other places, Joe as president and Nancy as VP and we are again on a path of self destruction (just maybe a little more sped up)
    If Obama was removed from office, Joe would be president, but I believe that Joe would be able to appoint his own VP, like Ford appointed Rockefeller VP.

I think that the further we get from the Constitution, the further we are on the path to hell.

For instance, a lot of legislation has been passed under the guise of "the general welfare clause" of the Constitution. Excuse the heck outta me, but the supposed "general welfare clause" is not part of the Constitution. It is in the preamble to the constitution.

"Preamble :

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

It is saying why they are writing the constitution, and then the text of the constitution follows.

Politicians twisting the meaning have passed a lot of unconstitutional laws.

It makes me angry.
    Seems like Ms/Dr/Attorney Teitz is moving 3 steps back for every step forward. Or maybe 20,000 steps back, one for each of the dollars she was just fined by District Court Judge Clay D. Land of the Middle District of Georgia for ethical violations in connection with the Rhodes v. McDonald birther case.

At what point might those who support this nonsense, both ideologically and financially, finally understand that not only is there "no there there," but that showing contempt for and indulging in namecalling of the President and various members of the federal judiciary do not jibe with an alleged love of country and the Constitution? {Jonathan}
    Last edited by Jonathan I Ezor; 10/13/2009 at 06:01 PM.
    From page 1 of this thread:

Any document pertaining to Obama and his birth were sealed by court in Hawaii. And as such we can not and do not have a true factual idea what these documents say. We don't even really know if there is a birth certificate in the documents there. Just as a picture, the original documents are worth a 1000 words. With hope this case will put it to rest.
    This is just inaccurate, from the birth certificate on file in President Obama's Chicago campaign office to the birth announcement in the local Hawaii papers the day after he was born. (Photos, background and debunking of nonsense can be found here at Factcheck.org.) The only documents that are clearly forgeries are those held up by birthers as proof, such as the alleged Kenyan birth certificate brandished by now-sanctioned attorney Orly Taitz.

Enough with the stupidity, already. There's nothing (legitimate) to see here, folks. Move along. {Jonathan}
    Last edited by Jonathan I Ezor; 10/13/2009 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Added in original post to which I was replying
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    Here it comes any second now.. Freedom of speech... its my right,, so long as you dont defame, denegrate, demean or any bloody other thing.. Alot of your rights, that people believe they have via the constitution are really not there. Dont get me wrong here, I hunt, i honestly believe that i have the right to own a gun. Do i have the right to own a bloody assualt rifle,, no,, accuracy sucks down range,, especially on full auto. Not to mention the meat is beyond tenderized and totally inediable lolol.. Many of your law makers are lawyers, they should know better.
    Quote Originally Posted by red red rose View Post
    If Obama was removed from office, Joe would be president, but I believe that Joe would be able to appoint his own VP, like Ford appointed Rockefeller VP.
    You are correct. The speaker would not automatically become VP.
    For instance, a lot of legislation has been passed under the guise of "the general welfare clause" of the Constitution. Excuse the heck outta me, but the supposed "general welfare clause" is not part of the Constitution.
    Article I Section 8 begins...
    The Congress shall have power To lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defence and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
    Now, it is certainly up for debate what is/was meant by 'general welfare', but it is certainly in there.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan I Ezor View Post
    Seems like Ms/Dr/Attorney Teitz is moving 3 steps back for every step forward. Or maybe 20,000 steps back, one for each of the dollars she was just fined by District Court Judge Clay D. Land of the Middle District of Ohio for ethical violations in connection with the Rhodes v. McDonald birther case.

Wow! That is a great opinion especially the reference and footnote 7 on page 27 which really sums up the merits of the birther movement.
    Phone History: VisorPhone --> Treo180 --> Treo650--> Treo700p--> PalmCentro --> HTCTouchDiamond (2weeks) --> PalmCentro --> Palm Pre
    I'm really sick of all the bashers, this reminds me of Clinton when the republicans appointed hired David Starr to investigate Whitewater,when he could not find wrondoing he looked for another 7 yrs trying to find a way to discredit Clinton, in a sense we the people paid for a political hit-man,is that whatthis democracy has come too if you don't like who is in office,lets pay someone to get him out..Are we gonna pay for another david starr
    ITYM Kenneth Starr.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Obama records should be finnally brought to light.
    I am sure his school records will not be shown it would prove he got in there because of AA...Tragic
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    Actually, it already did happen with McCain. He had to sit court and senate hearings to determine his eligibility because he was born in Panama. Meanwhile, when Obama was challenged about his citizenship, he put a CLEARLY fake birth certificate up on the campaign website, which was later replaced with one that appears to be legitimate.
    The thing is that crap on his Soro's website is not even a bc but a damn live birth certificate(these clowns here hate the truth).And the newspaper ad of his birth could have been paid for by his grandparents when the nasty daughter brought him to the states...Either way if it does go to trial that must mean they faked up the documents now for the Messiah.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1thing2add View Post
    "Brought to light" beyond what is required by Law, having been vetted by every possible authority required (and then some)?
    That quota has not been vetted well esp not by the media like they vetted that Palin chick.The media picked our President again.
    What quota?
    O'banana that's who
    Try following what you set in motion ...

Firstly, you claim:

I then ask:

You then go on about a QUOTA.

The question remains, what legal requirement has Obama not met. Please be specific. Please cite references of a non-partisan nature, if you please.
    We have not seen a birth certificate we have seen a live birth tho
    Do you think a live birth is a damn birth certificate?
    Either way I do not really give 2 blanks I juist like seeing you lib's make up excuses for that freak
    You sure you're not confusing "live birth" with "quota", as I don't have a great deal of faith that you're terribly well informed where birth or election law are concerned.

That much is perfectly clear.

The only authority having made "excuses" for Obama is the law of the land. Get in line to change the law if you don't like it.
    And as usual you are speaking pure hog wash.And you dimwits do not like laws & rules anyways.And you are seriously all over the place.
    Quota stand for Affirmative Action.Basically I am stating the
    "brotha on the dl Obambo" got in ivy league schools and gets a pass from the media because he is basically a quota.But let me have my friend rip you apart next in a more polite way.Since I would hate to be banned for making you feel like crap
    Quote Originally Posted by vanityeverlastingbonet View Post
    Either way I do not really give 2 blanks I juist like seeing you lib's make up excuses for that freak
    I hate the race discussion because as far as I can see, it's perfectly reasonable for someone to disagree strongly with a black person's convictions and not be a racist. For instance, I think both you and Michael Steele are misguided apologists for conservatives. In Steele's case, he seems to greatly enjoy being a highly sought-after token. But at least in your case, you're perfectly willing to admit you really don't care and you're just trolling. Believe it or not, some people really care about the process and the outcome, and not just the feeling they get from going against the grain.
    Folks, at this point, anyone who is trying to discuss this reasonably should just no longer bother. Once it devolves (as it has) into undeniably racist epithets on the part of those who cannot accept President Obama's legitimate election ("brotha on the dl Obambo" and "O'banana" being two of the more egregious examples), it has to be clear to the rest of us that people simply hate the President because of who (or what) he is, and that there's no amount of discourse in the world that will change that.

For the haters, well, too bad. We have a president, elected by a clear majority of the American people, who is self-made, intelligent, thoughtful and has actually achieved professional success to the point of winning the highest office in the land based on his own ability rather than family connections, personal wealth or both. I'm sorry that this perfect example of the American dream is ruined for you because of some irrational hatred or fear you can't get rid of. {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by vanityeverlastingbonet View Post
    A "Certificate of Live Birth" is, indeed, a birth certificate. It is recognized as such by the state of Hawaii, and has been additionally confirmed by the governor of the state.

For the record, I've never seen any other President's birth certificate, either.

Folks, at this point, anyone who is trying to discuss this reasonably should just no longer bother. Once it devolves (as it has) into undeniably racist epithets on the part of those who cannot accept President Obama's legitimate election ("brotha on the dl Obambo" and "O'banana" being two of the more egregious examples), it has to be clear to the rest of us that people simply hate the President because of who (or what) he is, and that there's no amount of discourse in the world that will change that.
    You are indeed correct on all counts.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  19.    #119  
    Started the thread and it has been enlightening.
    But
    It has drifted to far off the facts and I for one think the thread is now done.
    There are all kind of post. Most on facts, some on conjecture, and some...sorry it's out there...race.

Since all has been hit upon I would like to REQUEST that there be no more post.
    We have said all that need be.
    Thank You everyone,
    Scott
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    A "Certificate of Live Birth" is, indeed, a birth certificate. It is recognized as such by the state of Hawaii, and has been additionally confirmed by the governor of the state.

For the record, I've never seen any other President's birth certificate, either.
    Nor will you ever...
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456