1.    #1  
    I'm curious to know what PDA sites everybody here frequents, and which ones they like....

No flames or needless site bashing, I don't need another thread of mine locked...

here we go, scale is 1-10, and these ratings are simply their utility for me, not objective in the least.

www.VisorCentral.com: 8.5. Single Greatest discussion board, stories updated reasonably regularly, though the reviews are sometimes too gentle...

www.PalmInfoCenter: 8. The most stories and the hottest gossip/news. I haven't delved into their forums, but the news discussions too often tend to Sony promo and Sony bashing.

www.PalmStation.com: 3. What happened? Now they're there, now they ain't... I hope the redesign is good...

www.InfoSync.no: 6. Best images, not updated as often as I'd like, but it's neat to see the Euro side of PDA fanaticism.

www.brighthand.com: 4. Too much drama. Too many articles that feel like stopgaps. Their reviews, however, are usually thorough and fair.

www.slashdot.org (when they have PDA stories): 4. ok, but not the greatest in terms of PDA nutballs like us. But if you want to know if you can run Linux on it....

There are may others that I have checked in on but don't visit regularly enough to feel I can rate them, such as www.pdalive.com , www.pdabuzz.com , and others.
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    [...] There are may others that I have checked in on but don't visit regularly enough to feel I can rate them, such as www.pdalive.com , www.pdabuzz.com , and others.
    I don't think I've ever been to pdalive.com, but pdabuzz.com is probably the site I check most often after this one. The Palm discussion forums are pretty good, IMO, but I find the General and News forums to be a bit too PocketPC-centric and flame oriented for my tastes. Too many discussions seem to devolve into ad hominem for my tastes.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    I'm curious to know what PDA sites everybody here frequents, and which ones they like....
    www.VisorCentral.com
    I give this an 9. Best board for Visor related stuff, nice frequent updates and plenty of juicy tidbits.

www.PalmInfoCenter
    7. More of a general PDA site with emphasis on Sony and Palm it seems. PDA graveyard is an entertaining section. Story updates are not as frequent as VC. Handspring discussion is not very active.

www.PalmStation.com
    4. Updates are not as frequent, even less frequent lately with the redesign in process. Very general PDA site, no discussion boards

www.slashdot.org
    9 in general, 6 when it comes to PDA stories. This is a very active and vocal community with plenty of discussion on just about every story posted. lots of stories in many different categories. Lots of amusing icons too.

www.pdabuzz.com
    8. PDABuzz is another very good site. Active discussion boards, fairly frequent stories, mostly Sony and Palm though. Many times I see the occasional Handspring story here before I see it on VC.

www.visorvillage.com
    3. Used to go here, but updates are not very frequent, and discussion board discussion is not very intelligent and seems to be overpopulated by clueless newbies.
    -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 3.12
    GS d-(+) s: a C++ UX++++V++S++ P+>+++ L>+++ E+>++ W++ N++(+++) o? K? w !O !M V-- PS PE Y+ PGP++ t++ 5++ X++ R+ tv++ b++(+++) DI++++ D+ G++ e+++>++++ h--- r+++ y?
    -----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    I used to frequent pdabuzz, but as a Visor owner I found both the focus and the quality of the discussion side of Visorcentral to be more relevant to my needs.

And the cast of characters here reminds me of the hayday of my favorite gameshow, Matchgame. Can you guess who reminds me most of Charles Nelson Reilly?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Originally posted by Keefer Lucas
    I used to frequent pdabuzz, but as a Visor owner I found both the focus and the quality of the discussion side of Visorcentral to be more relevant to my needs.
    There are definitely more knowledgeable Visor owners here than there (quanity-wise anyway).
    And the cast of characters here reminds me of the hayday of my favorite gameshow, Matchgame.
    I've considered trying to catch it on the Gameshow channel, but I'm wondering if it'll live up to memory.
    Can you guess who reminds me most of Charles Nelson Reilly?
    Not a clue. Hope it's not me, because my personality is the opposite of the spectrum. Cross Ferris Bueler with Commander Data and you're close.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I'm afraid to ask... but dying to know!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    As wacky Charles Nelson Reilly on the Match Game or as uptight Clayton Gregg, descendant of the Captain on The Ghost & Mrs. Muir?

or did I inadvertantly answer my own question?
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.