Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm really curious as to what everyone here thinks of this specimen. I'll save my comments until others chime in. I am especially interested in hearing from any psychology/sociology majors out there.
    Last edited by slotmachine; 01/10/2002 at 07:27 PM.
    That IS a Palm III form-factor in my pocket, AND I'm happy to see you.
    Some people just have too much time on their hands...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  3.    #3  
    I donít know if it is comedic and satirical genius, or just pure social pathology. Nice animated Visor by the way!
    Originally posted by slotmachine
    I'm really curious as to what everyone here thinks of this specimen. I'll save my comments until others chime in. I am especially interested in hearing from any psychology/sociology majors out there.
    I think it's the best humor site I've seen this year. OTOH, it's the only humor site I've looked at so far this year, and the year is young.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I donít know if it is comedic and satirical genius, or just pure social pathology. [...]
    Well, I definitely wouldn't say 'genius', but I lean strongly away from pathological.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by Toby
    Well, I definitely wouldn't say 'genius', but I lean strongly away from pathological.
    Tell that to the "dude" that dropped his spoon!
    you don't read bbspot do you?
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  8.    #8  
    Nope. Is that a satire site?
    http://www.bbspot.com is a satire wite, but more importanly it also links to cool sites of the day.. (weird yet funny ) I've seen that nija one linked from them before..
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    you think that site's odd, check out www.cutoffmyfeet.com

mc
  11.    #11  
    Originally posted by mensachicken
    you think that site's odd, check out www.cutoffmyfeet.com
    I wonder if he was really going to do it.
    I think this says it all:
    If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    It's all true. I'm a ninja, and ever since I cut off my feet I've been able to run.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    The way I see it, the ninja site is either absolutely hilarious or extremely pathetic. I didn't stick around long enough to figure it out since that music was driving me nuts.

I should reserve further comments, though, lest a Ninja come to my house, flip me out and cut my head off.
    Originally posted by mnartker
    I should reserve further comments, though, lest a Ninja come to my house, flip me out and cut my head off.

or your legs.

I vote for "pathetic." It comes off that way, anyway, but was likely created by someone *trying* to look like that instead of actually being that (there aren't any spelling errors that I saw, just grammatical ones).
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Use of the expression "Pee Pee" makes me vote for pathetic satire.
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
  17.    #17  
    Maybe I've lived a sheltered life, but that's the most bizzare thing I've linked to on the web. I copied the site down to my pc with FrontPage, zipped it up, and put it in a mason jar on the top shelf of my basement storage room. One day I'll bring it upstairs and scare the hell out of some unsuspecting anthropologist.
  18.    #18  
    Originally posted by miradu2000
    http://www.bbspot.com is a satire wite, but more importanly it also links to cool sites of the day.. (weird yet funny ) I've seen that nija one linked from them before..
    That site is great. I assume you know about www.theonion.com

Ahh, the Onion. I haven't visited the web site much, but in college I looked forward to picking up a copy of it every Thursday afternoon. Great stuff. I never really had any doubt that I was reading satire though.
    I haven't seen an update out of them yet this year, though, hence the reason why the ninja site is funniest (relative to no other humor sites).
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast