Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    MUST WATCH

I just watched the new modern warfare 2 trailer that was released tonight.. and Ill I can say is OMG!!!

Battle in Washington DC

This is better than most movie trailers

Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    I cannot believe non of you share my love of CoD
    You know I do. We are just passing the time playing CoD:WaW Zombies until MW2 comes out.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

WaW is crap. MW2 is gonna be game of the year for sure. My 360gamertag is the same as my s/n if anyone's down to play some MW sometime.
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    WaW is crap. MW2 is gonna be game of the year for sure. My 360gamertag is the same as my s/n if anyone's down to play some MW sometime.
    I agree. I didn't like CoD:WaW being a WWII theme. WWII themes are getting old, but it was something to fill the time between CoD:MW and MW2.

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    but it was something to fill the time between CoD:MW and MW2.
    Absolutely. Treyarch gave it a great shot...but they had ginormous shoes to fill after MW...zombies was good, but not enough to compete in my opinion.
    I pre-ordered MW2 PC edition at GameStop today. It's $59.99. GameStop said they would open at midnight on 11/10/2009 to sell it. They also told me that pre-orders are larger than another other game they have sold in the past.

I splurged and went for the PRE-stige edition..(haha). I will definitely be waiting in line at midnight for this one.
    I'm there with you bud. I am a HUGE CoD fan...at least as far as the PC titles go (i.e., excluding Treyarch's COD3). I have played CoD for years...starting with UO...then COD2...then COD4 (MW)...and finally WaW.

Treyarch is definitely the weak link in the chain. WaW was essentially COD4 with dogs, arty, and tanks instead of helos and airstrikes. I am pumped that IW is back for MW2...and I will have a copy in my hands as soon as BestBuy opens on November 10th
    Update: There are many rumors showing up online regarding a two-week delay for the PC version of MW2:

Modern Warfare 2 delayed for the PC, Call of Duty trademarked for movie use

Activision has not confirmed, but the reports are starting to look more solid.
    looks awesome
    I've skipped WaW and am just waiting for MW2

I love COD4 and think it contains one of the best single player levels in any game ever!