Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    A little off topic here,
    Can anyone recommend a good wireless router?...daThomas maybe.
    As a matter of fact YES:

WNDR3700 RangeMax

I'll be picking one up soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    I never referred to 25% as motivated by racism.
    The certain group..leading into post# 17 & 18

In what way am I disagreeing with grass roots organization to improve health care?
    Your sig puts Obama in the spotlight yet he has nothing to do with him..its congress ball of wax as you suggest.
    A little off topic here,
    Can anyone recommend a good wireless router?...daThomas maybe.
    Best and most reliable wireless routers I have ever tested and used (and currently use) are made by Linksys. The best one (though a bit aged now) is there Wireless G router...think its like the WRT54G...costs about $40-$50, and can get at Walmart if needed
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    I say fire them all and let Cheney sort them out.
    I (insert profanity here) myself a little when I saw that.
    Lovin Sprint, and the Pre.
    As a matter of fact YES:

WNDR3700 RangeMax

I'll be picking one up soon.
    Cool cool im going to make move on it tonight

Thanks
    I am curious, is it not possible here. That while Obama is black, the racism is being used on the Republican side to gain support?
    I feel like a lot of people don't like Obama because he is black, and that isn't okay. So they look to other issues, like health care to make them feel less like racists.

This might be too racy here, if so I apologize!
    The dems playing the race card has backfired..its going to hurt them in the long run.
    I dont blame Obama for this ,I blame his children in congress using it to pass his agenda
    The dems playing the race card has backfired..its going to hurt them in the long run.
    I dont blame Obama for this ,I blame his children in congress using it to pass his agenda
    You... didn't even respond to anything I said? Though I suppose what you said could be warped into a belief that Obama won simply because someone decided to run a black guy. And he has no other qualification?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkims View Post
    I am curious, is it not possible here. That while Obama is black, the racism is being used on the Republican side to gain support?
    The race card is coming from dem side which is benefiting republicans on vote day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkims View Post
    I feel like a lot of people don't like Obama because he is black, and that isn't okay. So they look to other issues, like health care to make them feel less like racists.
    This might be too racy here, if so I apologize!
    As seen in poll I posted Obama doing pretty good yet on Health cares tanking.
    Racism in hiding..hmm I think not.
    Its more like America saying NO we want a freedom to choose..after all thats what are county was founded on.
    For those to make it race related is to undermine all that disagree.
    Very sad to say the least.
    The certain group..leading into post# 17 & 18
    Never did I state, suggest, or allude to anyone being racist.

Your sig puts Obama in the spotlight yet he has nothing to do with him..its congress ball of wax as you suggest.
    You referred to The Obama Plan to which I correctly stated, there is no Obama Plan. Does President Obama want to fix what's not working in the American health care system? Yes. Is the Obama administration presenting a plan, no.
    President Obama has said to Congress, we all know what's broken, come up with a plan to fix it, Congress' Plan.
    Maybe it's time to give this a rest, but in Michigan the rate is near 16%, and in the city of Detroit around 30%, I think. So instead of flaming each other, why not let the race thing alone ad maybe to try to have a little compassion for those who are in need.
    Never did I state, suggest, or allude to anyone being racist.
    Browsing through page #1 I was incorrect.
    You never referd to 25% being racist ,It was 25% disagree as the norm.
    Both of are off the top percentages are still wrong lol

You referred to The Obama Plan to which I correctly stated, there is no Obama Plan. Does President Obama want to fix what's not working in the American health care system? Yes. Is the Obama administration presenting a plan, no.
    President Obama has said to Congress, we all know what's broken, come up with a plan to fix it, Congress' Plan.
    Well that would mean he needs stop referring to it as "My health care plan will give..etc" if hes not involved in building.
    "Congress health plan will give etc" is more like it.

Mr Obama health care will fail or congress health care will fail is the question.
    It seem to me Obama wants it all yet giving nothing.

Do you think Obama should take responsibility for health care being built?
    After all it will have his name on when completed.
    Last edited by slingbox; 10/02/2009 at 05:59 PM.
    Do you think Obama should take responsibility for health care being built?
    After all it will have his name on when completed.
    I think President Obama is doing what great executives do, they define a goal and then herd the kittens towards that goal. Not by dictating to each kitten what they should do but allowing them to do their jobs for their constituents within the parameters of the final objective.
    I think President Obama is doing what great executives do, they define a goal and then herd the kittens towards that goal. Not by dictating to each kitten what they should do but allowing them to do their jobs for their constituents within the parameters of the final objective.
    I disagree of course.
    Hes a tax and Spend to the hilt government can do it better then privet sector mindset.
    Thats not the American way ,Its a china - Russia way
    Last edited by slingbox; 10/02/2009 at 06:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    I say fire them all and let Cheney sort them out.
    I say let Cheney fire at them all in a shoot out!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    I might agree with you if you are willing to change them from kittens to leeches.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  17.    #57  
    He does not define. The old members of congress have not allowed him. He needs to demand control. Yet he can not. He is more of a groomed yes man. And he is a great public speaker. We need him to "herd the kittens". waiting.......

Holy mackerel!!! Don't let the Obstructionists hear you!

I gotta ask, what do you feel has been done right?
    You obviously didn't read all my post when I said: "don't request examples, not as easy as it sounds". But let me give it some thought.....maybe announcing Gitmo will be kept open longer? I think that would be a wise decision on his part....but....we'll have to wait and see whether that is okay with Pelosi and that group. The far left is really going to put some pressure on him with Gitmo and the war. Now, if he approves more troops to go to Afghanistan....I'll give him a
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    You obviously didn't read all my post when I said: "don't request examples, not as easy as it sounds". But let me give it some thought.....maybe announcing Gitmo will be kept open longer? I think that would be a wise decision on his part....but....we'll have to wait and see whether that is okay with Pelosi and that group. The far left is really going to put some pressure on him with Gitmo and the war. Now, if he approves more troops to go to Afghanistan....I'll give him a
    Heck I'll give him a if he actually spends more time with General McChrystal then he did pimping for corrupt Chi-town getting the Olympics.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    What would be the % of that group?

PS,

Please re-frame from using drive by media #s
    MSNBC
    CNN
    ABC
    CBS
    NYT

They drink lots of Obama Kool-aid as im sure you know.
    "Drive By Media" is a Rush term, so that says a lot...

If we are drinking the "Obama Kool-Aid" does that mean you are popping the "Rush Pills?"
    Last edited by Kenanator; 10/05/2009 at 11:43 AM.
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

"I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast