View Poll Results: Who will win the Rose Bowl?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nebraska

5 55.56%
  • Miami

4 44.44%
  1.    #1  
    Who do you think will win the Rose Bowl?

If Nebraska wins who should get the National Championship?

As you can tell from my Avatar I'm a HUGE Oregon fan and this is the biggest thing ever to happen to their football program.
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    Well, that's not an issue now.
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
  3.    #3  
    True dat!

Still an exciting season to watch. Especially since I'm a life-long Oregon fan! (I was even born at the hospital across the street from the campus)
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    What I really think is sad is that I was looking at this poll earlier this evening and Miami was winning the poll. You all do know that Nebraska well, lost. Most of the people here in my town were going for Nebraska but thta still doesn't change what happened.
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?