Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    <edited>

Keep this thread non-political. Discussion of the theme only...
    from the moderators requests, just so ya'll know. you can probably just move your discussion to a new thread somewhere.

OMG i am such a hallmonitor

I hate me now
    posting anyway
    There are four lights.
    not just a new thread, a different site! I'm here for PRE stuff along with the majority of everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by hu5t13man View Post
    not just a new thread, a different site! I'm here for PRE stuff along with the majority of everyone else.
    This is the Off Topic section and we can talk about anything we like. If you don't want to read it, shove off.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    This is the Off Topic section and we can talk about anything we like. If you don't want to read it, shove off.
    reow!, kitty's got some claws pfft pfft!
    I love how all the Obama- ******* can complain for 8 years about Bush and its apparently ok, but one person requests a theme to show thier distrust and they get all this. The pro-Obama people are the worst of all...they threw all the stones over the years and now think the pile they left is a protective barrier for their ideals.

I one say make the theme!

******* = fan boys. Is that a bad word now?
    Quote Originally Posted by dstanley753 View Post

******* = fan boys. Is that a bad word now?
    OT: Iin response to the question: Actually it is not but the context where it is used in the entire forum has led to name calling and further insults. Better be censored than hand out infraction to the members that started it.
    Hey I think its great that all the Obama haters are ****ed off, I say its ok to be ****ed off, Hell I was ****ed off for the entire 8 years Bush was in office.

I like it that you guys have something to unite about, or actually care about, and I think its funny those that cry about the cash for clunkers, and the 2 or 3 billion that was spent, but most of you probably didnt gripe about all the wasted money in Iraq, AMAZING

FYI

U.S. SPENDING IN IRAQ

Lost & Unaccounted for in Iraq - $9 billion of US taxpayers' money and $549.7 milion in spare parts shipped in 2004 to US contractors. Also, per ABC News, 190,000 guns, including 110,000 AK-47 rifles.

Missing - $1 billion in tractor trailers, tank recovery vehicles, machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades and other equipment and services provided to the Iraqi security forces. (Per CBS News on Dec 6, 2007.)

Mismanaged & Wasted in Iraq - $10 billion, per Feb 2007 Congressional hearings

Halliburton Overcharges Classified by the Pentagon as Unreasonable and Unsupported - $1.4 billion

Amount paid to KBR, a former Halliburton division, to supply U.S. military in Iraq with food, fuel, housing and other items - $20 billion

Portion of the $20 billion paid to KBR that Pentagon auditors deem "questionable or supportable" - $3.2 billion
    The correct grammar would be: Will somebody make AN anti-Obama theme. As soon as you master third-grade English, I'll get right on it.
    Global Posts
    2,480 Global Posts
    Lol...would someone really want this on their phone? Why dedicate your phone to someone you hate? Thats just silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quis89 View Post
    Lol...would someone really want this on their phone? Why dedicate your phone to someone you hate? Thats just silly.
    Apparently it's all they've got(sic).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234