1.    #1  
    Who among us has so little to do that they will be the first poster of 2002?

Perhaps James will dig into his prize bag and come up with a "not quite ready for the twelve days of Visorcentral Christmas" present for the lucky member.
    Originally posted by Keefer Lucas

Perhaps James will dig into his prize bag and come up with a "not quite ready for the twelve days of Visorcentral Christmas" present for the lucky member.
    I've got plenty to do, I'm just scared of all the drunks. Well, I'm a drunk, I'm scared of all the drunk drivers!

but of what time zone? I am in the Central time zone and my first post of 2002, if done at midnight my time, would appear to be an hour late in the eastern time zone. All those in the Eurozone will think we are all late. For those in Australia, well, the world is really late. You get my point.

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    They could calculate it from GMT or whatever it's called.
    Originally posted by dampeoples
    They could calculate it from GMT or whatever it's called.
    I'll go with that. And the winner of the first post of 2002 goes to. . . slotmachine at 12:06 am GMT. I think you come in a close second at 12:15 am GMT.
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    But in Carolina - I was out cold at midnight!

Behold!

Sterlingous Basileus Sleepomain
    Sterling, Emperor of Sleep
    First Post of 2002
    Oh yeah? Whell I hav the firssst mispeeeeelled post of 2002. Top that!