Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm picking the clevleand browns. Some good potential but every year still floundering about. Eric mangini is the itunes sync. Not sure why the browns would hire a coach that was fired from his previous team. brady quinn is webos. The browns were great in there day ala palm but now there struggling. They both have a loyal fan base. Remember the browns didn't have a team recently. Reminds me of when blackberry took over the smartphone market
    LOL, I was gonna say the Browns. Being part of both fanbases is thoroughly depressing.
    Miami...they were once good, and now seems to be resurging. Same with the Jets. That Rookie QB is making a decent name for himself (a la the Pre).
    I'd say the Lions. The Pre is Stafford, the new item that they're hoping will save the team and while it's still early in the season, the Pre/Stafford have so far has not performed well. I guess Calvin Johnson can be WebOS. As good as WebOS / Calvin supposedly are they need others to get them the ball and can't do anything by themselves.
    I'd say the Buffalo Bills. Great in the 90s and disappointing ever since.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    DEFINITLY the Browns, cuz i LOVE both of em. GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man Crush on Brady Quinn
    Miami during the Marino years.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    No idea, but I like to say that the iPhone is the Xbox 360 and the Pre is the PS3.
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    I'd say the Buffalo Bills. Great in the 90s and disappointing ever since.
    Yup. Browns for all the reasons you noted. I'm loyal to the end with both!
    The Vikings! They are going for the kill this year!
    There are sometimes I see the Lions....
    The Buffalo Bills during the Jim Kelly era. Very good, but not quite good enough to be #1.
    I'm a Jets fan so I might be biased, but I'd say the Jets as well. The reason for this is all of the trash-talking before the game last week reminds me of MacNamee's "when this thing comes out nobody will have an iPhone" (even though I think what he meant was twisted around to mean something else).
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    There are sometimes I see the Lions....
    Is the Pre THAT bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl View Post
    The Buffalo Bills during the Jim Kelly era. Very good, but not quite good enough to be #1.
    Thats what I was hinting at. Still a great team those 4 years but not #1.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripcode View Post
    Is the Pre THAT bad!
    Not really. I only see the Lions whenever I try to use the Video Camera.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    dammit the bills... im a huge fan and well.. dammit
    I'm going with the 49ers. Pioneers and unstoppable in the past, but now rebuilding and pulling out of the hole.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Unfortunately, I have to agree with Browns. They have been great in times past, but not so much lately. Small, but rabid fan base. I am hoping that the Pre changes all that, though.
    Palm for life
    IIIx...TE...TX...Pre

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast