1. PRZ
    I would like to see a Palm commercial for the Pre similar to the one with the crazy Scottish guy that whips people out of no where with the dip stick.
    But in the Pre commercial have some crazy Jamaican with dreds smashing iphones with a ball peen hammer.

Now your thinking with your peen man ! , obviously with a Rasta accent .

That would really make my day
    Last edited by PRZ; 12/22/2009 at 10:56 AM.
    That dip stick commercial is one of the stupidest I have seen in years. Makes me want to never buy the oil. (I use Mobile 1 fully synthetic anyways.)
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    That dip stick commercial is one of the stupidest I have seen in years. Makes me want to never buy the oil. (I use Mobile 1 fully synthetic anyways.)
    +1, it's just right behind Apple' ads claiming thier OS is secure
    If I'm thinking with my dipstick, and there is lube involved...

...Just saying!
    The Rastafarian man and the palm pre lady popping open a pre, flipping it over and doing a line on the mirror....
    Meh, why the fanboyism ? Apple makes a damn fine phone, it should be beneath Palm to down talk it, and instead show consumers how usable the WebOS platform is. Or you could get a really creepy looking albino to wax philosophy for 30 confusing seconds at a time, and pray to some ancient Mesopotamian deity that you have success.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    AMSOIL - the original and still the best!
    there is a youtube out there of a guy getting mad at apple reguarding the whole google voice thing. He types a letter on the 3gs so you can see it...the gist is screw you apple you control freaks. Than puts a few 9mm rounds in his new 3gs. Then lights it on fire.....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  9. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Ooooo they could be smashing the iphones' screens with a smooth, black, sorta-rounded rectangular river rock.
    Last edited by xtn; 09/26/2009 at 11:44 AM.
    Is it just me or does the Pre commercial girl look like macaulay culkin in drag?
    Quote Originally Posted by TBarb169 View Post
    AMSOIL - the original and still the best!
    OMG!! I just renewed my Amsoil preferred customer membership myself!! I agree the best oil out there! lols

I think the dipstick jimmy commercials are funny though...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I'm thinking maybe get Flo from the Progressive commercials.
    Smacking someone with a dipstick....Do not try at home...
    Or work.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Maybe sometimes at home...
    Bell Pre- running 2.1 @ 800MHz
    Samsung Galaxy Tab (stock)