Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Originally posted by sowens
    Well, we can always hope for flat panel iMacs, but I'm guessing it'll be the announcement of the first G5 desktops.
    I'm expecting a revamp of the iMac line as well. It's sales have been slowing.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Well, we can always hope for flat panel iMacs, but I'm guessing it'll be the announcement of the first G5 desktops.
    Supposedly, the new iMacs are a given, and the announcement is about something else (hopefully it WILL be the G5s!)
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Just don't tell your three sons that you can play some really cool games on a Windows PC. It'll be a long wait for Pajama Sam for Linux!
    Kids? What about me? Speaking of which I just saw a commercial Linux version of Quake at my local Electronic Boutique (they sell games and gaming related gear). Actually that is a concern, which is why I wanted to dual boot the old computer.

Have y'all heard of Virtual PC 5.0? Connectrix seems to have come up with a great product.

There's also
    LindowsOS, although Microsoft is currently sueing them (I think over the name).

Michael
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
  4.    #44  
    Originally posted by BobbyMike
    There's also
    LindowsOS, although Microsoft is currently sueing them (I think over the name).
    This makes me happy. Cringely mentioned it a couple of weeks ago. Looks like David may be getting the ol' sling ready.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123