Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Here's the guy that is going to be in for a rude awakening one of these days. It's like he expects the world to bow to him.

    Ahmadinejad warns against any attack on Iran | International | Reuters


    .
    Last edited by palandri; 09/22/2009 at 07:36 PM.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

  2. #2  
    How would you propose we handle it?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  3. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    It's like he expects the world to bow to him.
    It has.
  4. #4  
    I love when people think war could really be as easy as nuking an entire country without considering the larger implications of such an action. Honestly, if things were that easy, why would there be such drawn out conflicts still present in the world today?
  5. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    It has.
    He's just doing his job, saber rattling and taunting, calling attention to himself - while the real power and danger lurks just off stage.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  6. #6  
    Barry's desire to be the peace maker of the world, as evidenced by buying off Putin with his astonishing intelligent decision to withdraw the eastern European missile shield, may be enough to keep Russia from saying too much should Israel do what needs to be done, that Bush should have done and that Barry needs to do. However, what can one expect when Barry keeps the leader of Honduras out of the country and lets the Holocost denying Ahmadinejad into the country along with Libyan dictator Gaddafi.

    How can one possibly think that with Iran's rapid move to go nuclear that we are gaining anything by getting rid of our weapons systems. An amazing guy.

    Also bet bunches of you have heard the latest that temperatures are going to stabilize for a while and then start cooling down - this from the dude that initially supported the Inventor of the Internet, Gore.
  7. #7  
    Iran has stated that nuking an entire country (Israel) will take care of everything. For them it is that easy and Barry's draw down of our military makes it easier.

    Quote Originally Posted by MJPKeys View Post
    I love when people think war could really be as easy as nuking an entire country without considering the larger implications of such an action. Honestly, if things were that easy, why would there be such drawn out conflicts still present in the world today?
  8.    #8  
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

  9. #9  
    They lose no matter what lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10. #10  
    I can't believe that this morning we find out that Iran has been deceiving us! How could this be? I mean, Iran and Ahmadinejad have made it clear their nuclear program is for peaceful means only....can we simply not trust them/him? Is there a logical explanation for the "covert uranium-enrichment facility"? I sure hope Obama meets with Ahmadinejad soon so that we can get to the bottom of this....quite disturbing. We need to capture some key folks of the program and ask them questions....some hard questions....and tell them they can't leave until they tell us everything.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

    "It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  11.    #11  
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1thing2add View Post
    Quite a difference from the partisan sanctimony previously posted. Thanks!
    What? Are you saying we can't trust Iran? I am serious in that I look forward to Obama sitting down with Ahmadinejad and getting him to start behaving. I have no doubt that once Obama reasons with him, he will see it our....I mean, the world's....way. I want Obama to succeed in this so we can avoid future confrontations with Iran.....if we can't get Iran and some other rogue countries in line, we will never have a one world nation.

    Now....sing along with me....."....mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, Barack Hussein Obama"

    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

    "It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  13. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    I can't believe that this morning we find out that Iran has been deceiving us! How could this be? I mean, Iran and Ahmadinejad have made it clear their nuclear program is for peaceful means only....can we simply not trust them/him? Is there a logical explanation for the "covert uranium-enrichment facility"? I sure hope Obama meets with Ahmadinejad soon so that we can get to the bottom of this....quite disturbing. We need to capture some key folks of the program and ask them questions....some hard questions....and tell them they can't leave until they tell us everything.
    Hey! Maybe Chamerl.. er, Obama can sit down with Ahmadinejad and they can agree to be friends and sign a paper stating we're friends and have good feelings about each other!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Posting Permissions