Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Congratulations on winning the Treo. Let us know how you like it.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    ..thanks, I will.

Diet Rich, eh.. that's a different one... I wonder what that says about me?

I'm rich in diets
    I diet richly

...sigh, I'm still in shock..
    I also want to throw a congrats your way tooo
    (be reminded it is a congrats of jealousy)
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????
    dietrichbohn:

You suck.

(Well, at least someone from the Twin Cities won!)
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Originally posted by homer
    (Well, at least someone from the Twin Cities won!)
    Minneapolis represent!
    Minneapolis? Oh man...you didn't tell me you were on the bad side of the river!
    -David Byrne
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    ..thanks, I will.

Diet Rich, eh.. that's a different one... I wonder what that says about me?

I'm rich in diets
    I diet richly

...sigh, I'm still in shock..
    Sorry, bad habit. I assume it is Dietrich Bohn?
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Originally posted by GSR13
    Sorry, bad habit. I assume it is Dietrich Bohn?
    Sheesh, don't apologize! yep, that's it, but most call me Dieter...

...but I like the idea of a diet rich in bohn....

ahem..
    Homer, good job for being on the bright side of da cities, Dietrich I knew this before, but shame on you! St. Paul is so,,, um,,, better? j/k and congrats on winning!
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    dietrich:

You related to any Bohns in Woodbury?
    -David Byrne
    You related to any Bohns in Woodbury?
    ...Not that I know of... but I am ignorant.

re: Minneapolis vs. St. Paul:
    1. We didn't try to cover up our original name with the name of some holy guy, you're in Pigs Eye.
    2. Three Words: Walker, Guthrie, MIA
    3. University of Minnesota represent (except for those ag folks)
    4. um, population?
    5. um, Vikings (ok, that one goes against us....)
    6. Uptown
    7. A downtown that doesn't close at 5:30 pm
    8. You've got Jesse, we don't.
    9. You're only the capital because Stillwater got to pick first, and they chose the prison.
    We didn't try to cover up our original name with the name of some holy guy, you're in Pigs Eye.
    I'll give you that. I really prefer Pigs Eye.

2. Three Words: Walker, Guthrie, MIA
    Yep, yep...all good.

Of course, we have the Science Museum, Children's Museum and the Landmark center.

University of Minnesota represent (except for those ag folks)
    Ok...whatever.

um, population?
    We're selective.

um, Vikings (ok, that one goes against us....)
    Not to mention that we have the two finest teams in Minnesota...the Saints and the Wild.

Uptown
    Sorry. I have no use for Uptown. A bunch of hippie posers and too much traffic.

Of course, most everyone I know lives there.

A downtown that doesn't close at 5:30 pm
    Right...you guys stay open so all of the suburban cowboys can come down for $5 beers.

(BTW, you obviously haven't been out neer the new hockey rink lately, eh? We actually DO have a nightlife now!)

You've got Jesse, we don't.
    Got me there.
    You're only the capital because Stillwater got to pick first, and they chose the prison.
    Ha!

All kidding aside, I love both cities. Minneapolis is a true city...plenty of great scrap yards (I love scrap yards), all sorts of nudie bars, and enough 'bad parts' to make it interesting. I just hate the commute.
    -David Byrne
    All kidding aside, I love both cities.
    me too... You guys have Sweeney's and Chang O'Hara's, not to mention the best dang charter school in MN (cough, sucking up to wife, cough)...

Uptown's fulla hippie posers, eh? At least is isn't full of suburbanite hippie posers like Grand Ave!
    and Chang O'Hara's
    Chang's was a lot cooler back when they had live jazz. They kind of sold out to the college crowd lately.

not to mention the best dang charter school in MN (cough, sucking up to wife, cough)...
    Which one? My wife taught for a while at the Right Step Acedemy in Minneapolis. A sad, sad, school, full of great kids with sad, sad, parents. Needless to say, she gave up on the public education system after that.

Uptown's fulla hippie posers, eh? At least is isn't full of suburbanite hippie posers like Grand Ave!
    Ah! Touche!
    -David Byrne

DONT YOU DARE DIS GRAND AVE! (i kinda live umm there )

yes it's full of suburbanite,s and yes we jsut got a crappy crappy new praking garage, but it's the BEST SHOPPING AREA ASIDE FROM THE MALLS! plus there's lots of spots for me to get a quick bite to eat like Jimmy Johns!
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Congrats, you lucky *******.

BTW, I've enjoyed the Minneapolis/St. Paul interchange - I was born in St. Paul (we moved away when I was a kid). It sometimes seems like half the people here in the Seattle area are from the land of 10,000 lakes.
    We interrupt this broadcast of "The Twin Cities & You" to say:

Darn you, dietrich, darn you, man! Er...I mean, way to go!!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled ramblings
    Kelley
    Originally posted by miradu2000
    yes it's full of suburbanite,s and yes we jsut got a crappy crappy new praking garage, but it's the BEST SHOPPING AREA ASIDE FROM THE MALLS! plus there's lots of spots for me to get a quick bite to eat like Jimmy Johns!
    I've never tried Jimmy Johns, what's the cross street?

Nah, I can't really dis Grand too hard (although I live on Grand in Minneapolis, and we've got Victor's Cuban Breakfast, very very nice...)... thing is, every time I go there it seems more... suburban...

anyway, I rented my tuxes from the Wedding Shoppe (as I told my guys, the Wedding Shopp-E) on Grand, and the last Grand Old Days was pretty fun, albeit WAY too crowded...

to all you congratulating/hating me: I didn't mean it! It just happened!
    hey rich - we're all even

Jimmy Johns is a national franchise, there on chatsworth(2 blocks from lexington) and grand, and theirs one also in highland park. Their so good..

Now today I ate at the lousiana cafe on selby&dale. Talk abotu bland, tasteless food, for a breakfest that cost me $15! (I was with swim team though so our total bill of $90 was divded evenly, meaning I paid liek $4 to much)

Why does it seem that only the Twin citians have these weird chats about the good food and the good neighborhouds?
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff

I've never tried Jimmy Johns, what's the cross street?

dude I lived off jimmy Johns when I went to University of Illinois.

Oh I had a buddy that worked as the delivery driver and would drop off free "Gargantuan" sandwiches. (I think that's what it was called)
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast