1.    #1  
    Man the drama on this forum! WOW. This, that, maybe ,no, rightwing, leftwing, your wrong, could be this, Need this, don't like that, Politics, Apple trolls, Health care, black, white, south, north, Your side, my side. This place is just down right NUTS! I guess that is what makes it one of if not the best forums on the net.

Edit here....Which I can....Some of the following post gave me an Idea. Why not post your "all but Flame" here. 2 rules:
    1-keep it clean.
    2 - do not attack anyone directly and you can not make a direct attack back.

Oh and follow the rules of the forum

GO FOR IT! VENT ON THIS THREAD!!!
    oh and since I started this thread :P to you all....
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 09/20/2009 at 03:35 PM. Reason: I can
    Shut Up.

:-)
    No you shut up!

lol
  4.    #4  
    me or you or them...wasssssssssssss up....yours.LMAO
    HI, I like drama
    You're all wrong.
    I thought free speech also contains some responsibility. If you are allowed to talk , then someone else is allowed to talk.

Hmm, right wingers well they are trying to take care of business.

Left wingers are supposed to be compassionate. I wonder if my ten seconds is up yet?

I actually was Wong but changed my last name....

Do I need this? I ask myself if I need a cell phone, better question is can I afford to spend money...

Apple troll? Well I do like delicious and fuji varieties of real fruit.

Since I am on other forums, I'd better not mention which forum I consider to be the best...
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    I dont like my pre everyone listen to me complain about how i dont like my pre that I BOUGHT!!!!! hahhaha
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by philpalm View Post
    I thought free speech also contains some responsibility. If you are allowed to talk , then someone else is allowed to talk.

Hmm, right wingers well they are trying to take care of business.

Left wingers are supposed to be compassionate. I wonder if my ten seconds is up yet?

I actually was Wong but changed my last name....

Do I need this? I ask myself if I need a cell phone, better question is can I afford to spend money...

Apple troll? Well I do like delicious and fuji varieties of real fruit.

Since I am on other forums, I'd better not mention which forum I consider to be the best...
    Cool on the 10 seconds idea. Should be a rule in all post. you too get a :P