1.    #1  
    www.palmstation.com

Check it out while it's hot, palmstation got hacked... I know they've had a run of bad luck what with the site not being updated in a timely manner and the seeming endless supply of PDA flamers out there getting snippy...

...I attached the screenshot in case they fix it...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pretty hardcore, first time I've seen something like this.
    Don't Worry It's Human Nature To Point Out The Obvious
    I aw this too when it was live (is it still?)

It was the first live hack I've ever seen. And to think they but Tux on it! Disgracing Tux - only good people can use tux, the cutest little penguin ...
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by miradu2000

It was the first live hack I've ever seen. And to think they but Tux on it! Disgracing Tux - only good people can use tux, the cutest little penguin ...
    I never payed attention to your little Penguin - I always thought it was Opus.
    Miradu2000

Now I know that we should get you for christmas a Stuffed Penguin! Then you can cuddle with it at nights when you are not lurkign on VC. Better yet it should have a function built into it so it can teach you how to spell . You press its beak and it spell a word for you..wouldn't that be cool?

Just Kiddin Miradu! Keep up the good work. Happy Holidays!

Originally posted by miradu2000

OMG!

Check my post time...it's still live! Is the site dead now? Does no one at their camp care? This is funny.
    www.studio1809.com
    P.S. I feel at home with geeks like you.
  7.    #7  
    I haven't even been able to get to palmstation for the past couple of days... wazzup?
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    I haven't even been able to get to palmstation for the past couple of days... wazzup?
    Ha ha ha! Maybe the hacker deleted the entire site from their server!!!!
    www.studio1809.com
    P.S. I feel at home with geeks like you.
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    They're back
    Yeah, but why even bother visiting the site. It's still just as dead as ever. I'm anxious to see what Hal has up his sleeve. I've heard that he is moving towards a multi-platform focus, rather than just a PalmOS site.