Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Kayne West completely made a fool of himself by snatching the microphone from Taylor Swift during the VMA Awards. After taking away the mic, West said that Beyonce Knowles had one of the best videos ever. Well here, take a look.

Thankfully Beyonce (whom I have alot more respect fo now), invited Swift back up on stage during her award showing alot of class.

Thankfully the race roles werent reversed or there would be rioting in East LA.

Lessons
    1. Kayne West is an *****
    2. Beyonce Knowles has alot of class
  2.    #2  
    We all remember this classic. "George Bush hates black people"
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Video is no longer available.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I wouldn't expect anything better from Kanye or MTV.
    Kanye represents everything that is wrong with our generation.

He's an illiterate entitled little princess who's been told too many times that he's "special" and "unique" and throws a hissy fit any time reality says otherwise.

If he weren't in the music business, he'd be in some lottery ticket lawsuit for a slip & fall, or on TV saying how glad he is he doesn't have to pay his mortgage.
    Okay....a little humor for tonight....apparently Kanye was at the Prez's speech the other night:

Sometimes we all just need a good laugh with all the serious matters being discussed in here. I think even the good doc will laugh at this one!
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    UNCONFIRMED: OBAMA CALLS KANYE WEST A JACK@SS

If true, I may have to rethink my opinion of our president.
    I just saw West on Leno. He apologized for what he did, and seemed sincere. I think he's a jerk, too, but I'll give him credit for apologizing on national TV.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Kanye West is an *****. When are people going to start boycotting this A-HOLE and his antics. He is a disgrace to musicians and humanity on a whole.

He is in my opinion the quintessential stereotype. He is nothing but a TOOL!!!

I pray this stunt ruins his carreer, then you will see him in his real enivronment - flipping burgers at McDonalds.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    I just saw West on Leno. He apologized for what he did, and seemed sincere. I think he's a jerk, too, but I'll give him credit for apologizing on national TV.
    IMO he was sincere because he knew he had made a serious career mistake not because he was truly sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Okay....a little humor for tonight....apparently Kanye was at the Prez's speech the other night:

Sometimes we all just need a good laugh with all the serious matters being discussed in here. I think even the good doc will laugh at this one!
    Is he from South Carolina? Do you know where your Governor is tonight? He's not back in Argentina is he?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I just came across this thread on IGN of Photoshops and I can't stop laughing so I thought I would share.

ITT: Kanye West Interrupts things
    Kayne West is brilliant... he makes (some good) music and spreads his name through crazy antics.

Of all the musicians, we are talking about Mr. West. Guess we could be talking about the great music that lady (what is her name?) he interrupted.

But we are not...

He will apologize all over the place and everyone in the music industry will forgive him... he and THAT LADY might even do a song together... she would love to have his start power on her CD.

Put Kayne in some snake skin boots. Whoa yaaaa! lol

On a serious note, we already know the guy is brilliant when it comes to music... And we also know he has some screws missing... that is known.

Begs the question.... why was he on stage? lol He should be expected to do something crazy at any moment. Or is that what is hoped? lol
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    He only made the apology because he knows that the fans will react by not supporting him or his records.......errrr........CD's.

Kudos to Beyonce for givng her time to Taylor, that showed class well beyond anything I've seen in a long while from a celeb.
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    IMO he was sincere because he knew he had made a serious career mistake not because he was truly sorry.

lol. right. the whole thing was one of his scripted ploys to garner more attention than he deserves.

its his equivalent of lindsay lohan flashing some raggedy old crotch when she gets out of the car... but not nearly as entertaining. kanye basically flashed us his junk.

Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    We all remember this classic. "George Bush hates black people"

He said "George Bush does not care about black people".

And while I'm not a big fan of his music or what he did during the MTV music awards, he was right here. In fact you can replace George Bush with 'The Republican Party'.

Today on MSNBC I just happened to catch a glimpse of the Tea Party simpletons protesting and one thing became quite clear - racism is alive and well in this country.
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    There it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Is he from South Carolina? Do you know where your Governor is tonight? He's not back in Argentina is he?
    What the heck does this have to do with the subject?
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    There it is.
    Got that right!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast