Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wow you win. I just can't keep up with you. Went a bit overboard on the sweetheart comments, though. A little creepy.

Doesn't change the fact that Kanye is jackass. Rumor has it even Obama agrees with me on that one.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    I agree, what Kanye did on MTV was jackassness to the highest degree, but even a Jackass can be right sometimes, like when he called Bush out on Katrina. Just my opinion though.
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    let's stick to the topic at hand here; george bush does not care about people, period. it's not just black people. let's get that straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by woody88 View Post
    let's stick to the topic at hand here; george bush does not care about people, period. it's not just black people. let's get that straight.
    Darn it, I'm in the wrong thread again. I thought I was in the "Kayne West Inserts Foot In Mouth (Again)".

How in the heck did that happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by woody88 View Post
    I'm with ya on that. It has nothing to do with skin color. Although I'd say he more doesn't like poor people. After all, he is a rich hillbilly.

Though I do kind of wonder how it must feel to have the President of the country call you a jackass, for all to hear(no such thing as "off the record" when you are the President).
    Notice how no man stepped up to defend that poor girl. A man should have grabbed that microphone away from the shmuck and given it back to the lady.

But unfortunately, I guess there are no such men in Hollywood circles. In fact, it seems strong men are increasingly rare in liberal America. We do, however, have many emasculated wimps, and just as many whining, ignorant thugs.

Anyway, it's a very sad day when Kanye West, and anything he says, is actually a topic of conversation.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123