Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Here's to peace and coexistence!
    God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America,God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3.    #23  
    Thank you for your post Xenophonite even though I may not agree with all you said but that is what make this country great. It is your right to free speech.

With that said. May we leave the start of the post the way it is and just go back to your respectful thoughts and remembrance.

Thank you.
    oops,

I just realized a repied to an OT post that was OT from the OP topic.

Sorry OP.

My excuse;
    I'm at my Treo.
  5.    #25  
    Please no more posting of attempts to get a reaction. PLEASE If you need to start another thread. Only follow the original post of thought. At lease once on this forum on this day would be nice.

Again thank you.

Thank you berdinkerdickle for your respectful post 24.
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 09/11/2009 at 10:35 AM.
    My heart goes out to all with a close connection to the 9-11 attacks. Many many thanks to the 1st responders.
    While I'm an agnostic myself, I find myself wondering if anyone upset about the thread title was up in arms about Obama ending his speech the other night with "God bless you and God bless America".
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    God Bless America.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    May Providence bless America.
    I still remember that day - it was so unreal that I thought it was some movie or advertisement.

Condolences to the families of those who had lost loved ones, and a salute to those who were brave enough to risk their own lives to save others.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    And here's to those that answered the call in the days and months after 9/11.... the sons and daughters who put their lives on the line, to take the battle to the enemy. Hooah!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    I had a really odd, almost embarrassing experience.

I got up and wondered why everything seemed so quiet - no planes in the air - Dismissed it, and drove to work.

I was working on a remodel job and had to pick up some material.
    So I went down to the lumber yard.
    When I got there, nobody would give me service. Everybody was watching TV.
    I was just about to call out; "Hey is somebody going to help me?"
    I stopped myself and noticed President Bush was on the TV announcing what had happened.
    My heart/stomach notted up. I then sighed; oh man! I could of just appeared to have been so insensitive.

Sad, Sad day.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I was in school at the time, the teachers were kinda removed by it all but the students were largely unaffected.

The hour before I was told what had happened was weird because of that.
    The Fallen are not forgotten!

SGT. Shannon
    US ARMY 1-501st PIR
    OEF 4 & 5
    Amazing stuff on History Channel.....really gives you goose bumps to relive that day. Hard to believe that it really happened....amazing.....
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    We will never forget! DTFD Station 72
    I was reading the links above posted by toby from 9-11-01 . So sad, It's like it happend yesterday.
    The Jingoism is running rampant in this thread. People of other nationalities also died on that day in New York. Not to mention the tens of thousands of innocent Afghani and Iraqi women and children in the months and years following.

when you say 'God Bless America' you really should be slapped in the face. Have some ****ing respect and try 'God Bless everyone everywhere'.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Then others will say that you are slapping them in the face for saying god bless them.

Can't please everyone so why try?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast